Intuit

Intuit Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place to work if your in product management or web marketing
Marketing Operations Team Leader (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: great health benefits
Cons: large organization with lots of competing priorities.
Working here will teach you how to navigate large organizations and influence at different levels.
The company has great programs to give back to the community.
Great health benefits. If you're located at one of the larger campuses, you'll have access to a 24 hr gym for free.
Overall it's a great company for those that enjoy working in large corporations – more... where org changes happen every 6-8 months. Keeps you on your toes! – less
Nice place to work, paperwork makes it less attractive
Manager, Development Operations team (Current Employee), Westlake Village, CAFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: great benefits, rich company with a bright future
Cons: poor change management, senior leaders are a little "slick"
Intuit wants to be a small startup, but it is a growing company. There are lots of perks, the benefits are the best I've seen and they really want you to feel like you have good control over work/life balance. The company encourages innovation and provides many ways for management to recognize employees in meaningful ways.

Downside is they are slow – more... to accept change and can stick with work to the tune of a death march.

Overall, pretty happy place to work. I happened to be in a business unit that didn't quite fit their model, so we became a little orphaned from the company (but still had to follow policies that really made our lives painful). – less
Amazing place to work
Payment Solutions Division (Current Employee), Tucson AZFebruary 14, 2014
The best company to work for. Such a great place. the peaople are great
Interesting place
Consultant (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CaFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: they treat contractors like employees
Cons: never expect to get hired there, the management picks favorites
I was a contractor there and the learning experience was good. I am a skilled Administrative Assistant who got the chance to learn a new position.
Great Management, security
Business Consultant (Current Employee), Fredericksburg, VAFebruary 11, 2014
Great management but tough place to move anywhere but lateral. Management is great, you are given tools to truly succeed. The main issue is the shifts of the call center. Open 8am to 9pm.
A great place to work
Sales Support Specialist (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAFebruary 10, 2014
This has been a great company to work for and I've been well rewarded for my hard work. I spend the day working with national sales managers and business development leaders to handle inbound technical requests as well as resolving product issues.
Intuit was a great company as far as pay and benefits were concerned.
Customer service (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: poorly trained management
Intuit was a great company as far as pay and benefits were concerned. But management is very poor and communication was for the most part non existent. However again the pay was good and they always had very good benefits. Hardest part of the job was having customers curse at you and belittle you. Answering phone call after phone call you learn discipline – more... and patience. – less
Great company and great people
Anonymous (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 10, 2014
Fun place to work, growing company...Intuit really cares about its employees, and their work/life balance
Company in transition - SaaS or nothing
Director, Marketing (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: good perks
Cons: non-existant career advancement, mediocre folks in leadership roles
Interesting "tech" company in silicon valley. This is specifically for marketing function at Intuit - if you have CPG background - you may enjoy - everyone else (tech company background) Intuit is painful to be at from marketing perspective.
Technical Support Representative
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: the people i worked with
Took inbound phone calls from Intuit clientele when they needed technical support with one of the Intuit programs. (i.e., QuickBooks, Quicken, Turbo Tax)
FAST paced job which was often tedious and customers lacked patience. It is difficult to 'assist' when you are being 'told off' by a client who has no respect for the fact that you are doing your best – more... to help them.
My co-workers and managers were wonderful people. – less
Fast paced but a great environment to work in.
Team Leader - TurboTax Customer Service (Former Employee), Tucson, AZFebruary 7, 2014
As a seasonal employee, one does not expect the environment and team building attitude that came from Intuit. They were always looking for ways to make things challenging and enjoyable.
Awesome Work Environment!!
Senior QA Analyst (Current Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 3, 2014
Awesome Work Environment!!
Learned extensively over TurboTax as a product.
Tested it over various devices was challenging.
Productive abd fun at work place
Sr. F&A- Operations (Current Employee), Bangalore Karnataka KAFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: good entertainment at work place especially on fun friday
Cons: 9 hours of working
Since this was my Company at IBM - Intuit. It was a great platform to learn the corporate culture.
I learnt the process very well in AR along with the Other team work process.
Good Company
Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAJanuary 29, 2014
Good company. Leaned a lot. The commercial internet age was in it's infancy the tech world was very different then.
Intuit Ranks 8th on Fortune's Best Places to Work List
Online Acquisition Leader (Current Employee), Menlo Park, CAJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: employees, customers and then shareholders
Employees consistently rank Intuit among the best of the best in a very competitive marketplace. Together, Intuit and it's employees are creating more than awesome products that improve our customers’ lives, they are creating an awesome work environment where our employees can do the best work of their lives.
Good Work/Life Balance
Senior Internal Communications Specialist (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CAJanuary 15, 2014
Work was always busy and no day was ever the same, which kept it exciting. I learned a lot about project management, communication and organizational skills.
Excellent people, great place to work
Seasonal - Technical Support (Current Employee), Fredericksburg, VAJanuary 15, 2014
Fun environment.
Excellent co-workers that willingly help each other.
Supervisors that genuinely care about their subordinates
Hardest part of the job, for my section, is dealing with customers that simply don't want to accept the answer you give them because they want a different one.
My experience at Intuit
Facilities Specialist/Manager (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAJanuary 10, 2014
Awesome company to work for!
Very supportive atmosphere and woke up every day looking forward to going to work.
Intuit
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: gym cafe
Cons: management
A very good company to work for. Good benefits and good people.
Tight community with lots of growth potential
Sr. Communications Manager (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAJanuary 3, 2014
Intuit believes in the advancement of all its employees as well as the company and stock price. Lots of opportunity to grow your career in a friendly environment. Struggling a little to adapt its culture to that of a growing, global company, but a lot of potential.

About Intuit

Intuit: Going Beyond Innovation As the world evolves, so do we. Yet we remain driven by our passion for inventing solutions to – Read more