Intuit

Intuit Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Intuit was a great company as far as pay and benefits were concerned.
Customer service (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: poorly trained management
Intuit was a great company as far as pay and benefits were concerned. But management is very poor and communication was for the most part non existent. However again the pay was good and they always had very good benefits. Hardest part of the job was having customers curse at you and belittle you. Answering phone call after phone call you learn discipline – more... and patience. – less
Great company and great people
Anonymous (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 10, 2014
Fun place to work, growing company...Intuit really cares about its employees, and their work/life balance
Company in transition - SaaS or nothing
Director, Marketing (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: good perks
Cons: non-existant career advancement, mediocre folks in leadership roles
Interesting "tech" company in silicon valley. This is specifically for marketing function at Intuit - if you have CPG background - you may enjoy - everyone else (tech company background) Intuit is painful to be at from marketing perspective.
Technical Support Representative
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: the people i worked with
Took inbound phone calls from Intuit clientele when they needed technical support with one of the Intuit programs. (i.e., QuickBooks, Quicken, Turbo Tax)
FAST paced job which was often tedious and customers lacked patience. It is difficult to 'assist' when you are being 'told off' by a client who has no respect for the fact that you are doing your best – more... to help them.
My co-workers and managers were wonderful people. – less
Fast paced but a great environment to work in.
Team Leader - TurboTax Customer Service (Former Employee), Tucson, AZFebruary 7, 2014
As a seasonal employee, one does not expect the environment and team building attitude that came from Intuit. They were always looking for ways to make things challenging and enjoyable.
Awesome Work Environment!!
Senior QA Analyst (Current Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 3, 2014
Awesome Work Environment!!
Learned extensively over TurboTax as a product.
Tested it over various devices was challenging.
Productive abd fun at work place
Sr. F&A- Operations (Current Employee), Bangalore Karnataka KAFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: good entertainment at work place especially on fun friday
Cons: 9 hours of working
Since this was my Company at IBM - Intuit. It was a great platform to learn the corporate culture.
I learnt the process very well in AR along with the Other team work process.
Good Company
Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAJanuary 29, 2014
Good company. Leaned a lot. The commercial internet age was in it's infancy the tech world was very different then.
Intuit Ranks 8th on Fortune's Best Places to Work List
Online Acquisition Leader (Current Employee), Menlo Park, CAJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: employees, customers and then shareholders
Employees consistently rank Intuit among the best of the best in a very competitive marketplace. Together, Intuit and it's employees are creating more than awesome products that improve our customers’ lives, they are creating an awesome work environment where our employees can do the best work of their lives.
Good Work/Life Balance
Senior Internal Communications Specialist (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CAJanuary 15, 2014
Work was always busy and no day was ever the same, which kept it exciting. I learned a lot about project management, communication and organizational skills.
Excellent people, great place to work
Seasonal - Technical Support (Current Employee), Fredericksburg, VAJanuary 15, 2014
Fun environment.
Excellent co-workers that willingly help each other.
Supervisors that genuinely care about their subordinates
Hardest part of the job, for my section, is dealing with customers that simply don't want to accept the answer you give them because they want a different one.
My experience at Intuit
Facilities Specialist/Manager (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAJanuary 10, 2014
Awesome company to work for!
Very supportive atmosphere and woke up every day looking forward to going to work.
Intuit
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: gym cafe
Cons: management
A very good company to work for. Good benefits and good people.
Tight community with lots of growth potential
Sr. Communications Manager (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAJanuary 3, 2014
Intuit believes in the advancement of all its employees as well as the company and stock price. Lots of opportunity to grow your career in a friendly environment. Struggling a little to adapt its culture to that of a growing, global company, but a lot of potential.
Great company Values
Support Engineer Tech II (Former Employee), TucsonJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: challenging and rewarding work
Cons: constant change, and jobs always in flux
Although I felt advancement was difficult to obtain, I enjoyed my work here and always felt I was a productive wanted member of a team.
Large Corp feel, constant change in policy and procedures.
Team was a family there I made many great friends, that I still am in contact with rare to find in such a large company.
Great work environment.
Quick Books Sales & Support Consultant (Former Employee), TucsonDecember 30, 2013
Pros: onsite cafeteria, gameroom and discounts.
Cons: was unable to communicate directly with upper management about my direct managers lack of abilities.
It seemed like a great company to work for. Unfortunately I entered under the false pretense of moving into a different department based on performance. My manager was new and was poorly informed on the products and services we were dealing with. Other managers and peers were by far more educated and helpful while with this company.
Employee comes first
Engineering Manager (Former Employee), Mountain View, CADecember 27, 2013
intuit has lot of great products. while their adoption to change is slow, they focus heavily on their employee. ( it doesn't fit the rest of bay area culture, but employee can really nourish both their work and personal life).
Very laid back atmosphere
Tech support and assisting (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VirginiaDecember 12, 2013
Intuit was a very comfortable atmosphere. Breaks were fun, having lunch, playing pool, etc. They overall experience there was wonderful, however it was seasonal only.
Collaborative, employee centric place to work
Sr. Marketing Manager (Current Employee), San Diego, CADecember 10, 2013
Pros: honesty, collaborative
Cons: better data and additional resources
In my almost 5 years at Intuit, I've seen one thing that is consistent across all business units, all sites, and all leaders - employees are considered to the be the most valued asset of the company.

There are 6 values the company holds as its backbone and foundation, which are evident in everything that is done. One value, Integrity without Compromise, – more... is followed by almost every employee, manager and leader. This is true in business outcomes, metrics and results, and tests.

The other 5 values are similar in their impact, and present in conversations, reviews and motivation.

All of these values can be leveraged and used in your personal life and growth as well. They are all centered in helping you become a better contributor, manager, and leader wich is benefitial at home and at home. – less
Best company I've worked for
Enterprise access management security (Current Employee), San Diego, CADecember 5, 2013
Pros: subsidized lunches
**Alternate work areas
** basketball, volleyball, health club, walking trails, subsidized lunces all on campus.
** lots of social get-togethers

About Intuit

Intuit knows that good accounting takes more than a pocket calculator. The company is a leading developer of software used to – Read more