Intuit

Intuit Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Looks good on the outside but has a rotten core
Manager (Former Employee), MississaugaMay 16, 2013
Has all the travel and entertainment benefits that come with a technology company. Great gym. Questionable culture. Feels like everybody has an agenda. Be cautious.
Campus feel to a workplace, engaged employees
Executive Assistant to the CEO (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 16, 2013
Pros: employee engagement program, great benefits, great people
Cons: employees do the job of at least two people, managed from the us
For me, Intuit was the best place to work. I had a great working group, most all employees were happy and engaged. Lots of employees were promoted. Intuit has a great culture.
great benefits, nice people, free breakfast every week
Web Development/Ecommerce/Design (Former Employee), Englewood COAugust 14, 2014
Pros: great benefits, nice people, free breakfast every week
Cons: changing work hours quite often
Great place to work ranging from tech support to Site Design, to commerce. I learned a great deal about web marketing web development, ecommerce, and web design.
Wonderful
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAAugust 12, 2014
Wonderful
Amazing Owners
Pleasant
Great
Fun

Sorry it closed
Fun place to work with ping pong table
Customer service/Payroll Specialist (Current Employee), Oakbrook Terrace, ILAugust 7, 2014
a typical day includes handling around 75-90 inbound calls from customers for various products and services offered by intuit

what you learned: I have three years of payroll knowledge under my belt and its all due to the great leadership and training offered by Intuit
great place to work
customer care representative (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAAugust 7, 2014
Pros: pay, employees, hours
Cons: callers
lovely job. great pay, the phone calls are a bit stressful but overall I enjoyed working there.
Great Place To Work
Merchant Service and Support Representative (Current Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 5, 2014
Pros: pay, benefits, people
Cons: layoffs
It is a great place to work. Great pay and the benefits are amazing. However, the downfall is the layoffs every year and even people who do not work at intuit know about the layoffs and how frequent they are.
Great company to work for but frequent organizational changes
Tax Analyst (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAAugust 1, 2014
Pros: work/life balance, great culture
Cons: salary, lack of advancement
Intuit has a great professional environment, benefits, and understanding of work life balance. However, depending on the department, advancement can be difficult and budgets are tight.
Fun place to work
Marketing Manager (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJuly 31, 2014
Pros: great cafeteria, broad range of food
Cons: none that i can think of
For a large financial services company, Intuit is very innovative with its products and company culture. Its a great place to work and build a career. Management is transparent and easy to get along with.
Delighting customers and having FUN doing it!
Service and Support Representative (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAJuly 30, 2014
I loved working here. My day would start with being on the phone, helping small business owners with their financial management issues in QuickBooks Online. After lunch, I would move from the phones and do Customer Support Chat. I loved all my co-workers and we had fun doing our jobs. The managers recognized all of us regularly for a job well done.
Productive fun place to work
RETAIL ACCOUNT ANALYST (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 26, 2014
Interactive flexible place to work. Worked well in a team environment. Learn much more than I expected
Great place to work.
CSR/Service and Support Specialist (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAJuly 25, 2014
Intuit was a great place to work and flourish, and I hope to carry on values and lessons learned.
Monotonous Work Made Fun!
Research and Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee), Santa Monica, CAJuly 19, 2014
I've had an excellent experience working with Intuit and Quickbooks. A typical day of work consists of apps, detecting bugs, and creating spreadsheets to track evertying. I've been an account manager for several difference projects and an enthused quality assurance analyst. The most enjoyable part of my job is definitely the environment. Excellent coworkers – more... and awesome perks of having a fully stocked kitchen and multiple weekly catered meals. Additionally "Fun Fridays" where we get out and do something fun as an office. The hardest part of the job is when someone doesn't pull their own weight or won't be open to critical criticism, we're all in this together and that's the hardest when someone decides to be a one-man team. – less
fanstatic work place
Contractor (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 16, 2014
Pros: cafeteria
great work environment with plenty of friendly people. Tons of training opportunities available
Fun energetic and inspiring
Consultant (Current Employee), Reno, NVJuly 16, 2014
You are the Captain of your Destiny. You have your day-to-day things you need to do and whatever else you want to do. We celebrate failures and successes.
data entry
Payroll data entry clerk (Former Employee), Reno, NVJuly 15, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: non
busy all the time
team work was a plus
troubleshooter group meeting
helpful to new comers
This is a great company that really targets at making thier employees happy
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CaJune 24, 2014
Pros: great people, parties, and a laid back dress code.
Cons: not being able to be hired on
This company has its own gym, and cafeteria. There is a full kitchen on all floors with some kind of game in each and 2 tv's with chairs and couches. The serve fresh fruit every Tue. morning (free) and they are alway having appreciation parties. My management was very understanding and were always willing to listen. I really enjoyed working here and – more... would have loved to stay but due to the economy they are just not able to hire permanent employees just yet. My year here is up so I must move on. – less
I really loved working with adecco (SOMETIMES)
Technical Support Expert (Former Employee), Boulder, COJune 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches when mandatory overtime is schedules
Cons: support staff isn't supportive
Come pay day, I was the happiest soldier ever!
Great pay and easy work at TurboTax .. the worse part really was my hours.
I worked from 12.30 until 9 and I hated those hours cause my entire day would pass me by... I also hated the mandatory overtime, in the last days I worked over40 hours of over time , I did get paid for it but I was SOOO tired! I – more... also didn't like that the DSM for adecco at the site where I worked had no clue that for Easter, anyone who worked that day got time and a half.. Easter is a very important holiday in my family and I was scheduled to work that day (Which did not make me happy) So I asked and was told that its not considered a holiday by the DSM but received time in a half that Friday I got paid plus the 40 hours I worked... So, maybe they should tell their management staff that yes, there is time in a half for Easter. :) – less
Great place to develop your political skills
Software Quality Engineering Manager (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAJune 20, 2014
Pros: great place to further your leadership and influence
Cons: work-life balance
I enjoyed my time at Intuit. Most people work pretty hard - those who don't are shuffled aside and are eventually pushed out. This place is hugely political, but division and team performance in delivering solutions with transparency buys the most political goodwill. The frauds and cheats don't last very long.

Middle managers are exceedingly busy - – more... and keeping pace with 100-200 emails per day while ensuring alignment and delivery of results can be tiring - especially if you are managing geographically dispersed teams.

I recommend Intuit for anyone who wants exposure to a fast-paced environment that doesn't have the pressures of scaring up investor funding to stay alive. – less
SMH
Social Media Technical Support (Former Employee), Ennis, TXJune 13, 2014
This company is very Unorganized. Take an issue to Human Resources you will never get the issue resolved. The security is rude and useless.

1 2 3 4 5

About Intuit

Intuit knows that good accounting takes more than a pocket calculator. The company is a leading developer of software used to – Read more