Intuit

Intuit Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Remote location
Services & Support Specialist/Seasonal Tax Advisor (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 23, 2014
Pros: independence
Cons: poor compensation, no benefits, short term
Remote location - working from home, however difficult to build /feel like you are working for company/team
- excellent freedom as working from home, however great demand for performance in satisfying customers in shortest period of time
-learned the different nuances of provincial taxes in Canada
-answered high volume of customer inquiries on a daily basis, abundance of calls waiting always.
Looks good on the outside but has a rotten core
Manager (Former Employee), MississaugaMay 16, 2013
Has all the travel and entertainment benefits that come with a technology company. Great gym. Questionable culture. Feels like everybody has an agenda. Be cautious.
Campus feel to a workplace, engaged employees
Executive Assistant to the CEO (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 16, 2013
Pros: employee engagement program, great benefits, great people
Cons: employees do the job of at least two people, managed from the us
For me, Intuit was the best place to work. I had a great working group, most all employees were happy and engaged. Lots of employees were promoted. Intuit has a great culture.
good company just a contract job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Boulder ColoradoJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: easy work
Cons: boring work
it was just a contract job and theres is little room for getting something full time.
Great opportunitymtowork remotely
Talent Acquisition Manager (Former Employee), RemoteJanuary 21, 2015
Great life and work balance.mm,Great training a wonderful experience into the inner operations of the tax enviornment.
Had a great cafeteria, loved the people I worked with, had fun at my job.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: was always looking out for their employees, they tried to make work a pleasant experience
Cons: they had to let a lot of people go.
Intuit is a great place to work however the goals can be a little hard to meet because you had so many. I did like the people that I worked with my manager was good to me and would do anything she could to help you. The did end up letting a lot of people go and it was becoming more frequent so job security was scary.
A company that is based in the idea that you need the right tools for the right job.
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 13, 2015
A company that wants to deliver the easiest to use product. The company does not have a strong culture,although it is close enough at company event.
HR does not care about the employees...
N/A (Former Employee), Reno, NVJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: too political
You cannot trust the management or the HR department. If you have an issue with your manager HR is more concerned about protecting them than correcting the unprofessional management issue. Do NOT TRUST the management!!! Sadly, there are some great managers there but they are dissed by others, with their hands tied, and can't speak up;due to their fear of repurcussions to their livlihood. Sad for such a good-paying company but way too much politics!!! If you work there, lay low and off the radar as much as possible and hopefully you'll be rewarded for the work that you do.
Online environment
Tax Support Advisor (Current Employee), Pico Rivera, CAJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: poor training and support
New position. Management and training not well organized. Poor leadership.
Great perks
Risk Operations Analyst (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAJanuary 8, 2015
Intuit is one of the best companies to work for which really know how to take care of the employees. I had a great experience and miss the people I used to work with at Intuit.
Excellent company and benefits
Payroll Support Specialist (Former Employee), Reno, NVJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: excellent company and benefits
 Provide payroll support and account maintenance to clients in a call center environment
 Resolved customer payroll concerns, noting each accounts of resolution
friendly work invironment
Full Service Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Arlington Heights, ILJanuary 4, 2015
worked the morning shift, fast paste. helped customers with accounts and payroll.
good company
TSR` (Former Employee), TucsonDecember 15, 2014
• Accurate, efficient resolution to routine customer service and support issues. Typically these contacts are of a transactional nature.
• Deliver Customer Experience at or above customer & shareholder expectations as measured by key metrics, including but not limited to: Contact Resolution Rate, Productivity and Customer Satisfaction.
• Exhibits learning curve within acceptable boundaries of variation for the product/services supported.
• Accurate case documentation
• Support that generates a high level of customer satisfaction
• May identify sales opportunities for upgrades/cross-sells. In some cases may execute on sale.
Intuit, Inc.
Senior Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Plano, TXDecember 3, 2014
Pros: compensation
Cons: work life/balance
I began working for Lacerte Software in 1989. In 1998, Intuit acquired Lacerte Software. As a result, I had experience working for a privately held company as well as a large corporation. I obtained valuable experience at both companies. Both organizations were well run and took very good care of their employees. I worked long hours but the overall compensation was excellent.
Challenging work environment.
Tax Expert/Editor (Former Employee), San Diego, CADecember 2, 2014
Very team oriented and meeting are about 1/3 of the work day. A beautiful San DIego campus.
Heavy Cold Calling
Account Executive (Former Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 22, 2014
Pros: free lunches fun crew
Cons: grind hard core
call call call and call some more. Great training,
great co workers,
girls who think they are smart because they worked there when it started.
Solid Fortune 500 Company
Inside Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Tucson, AZNovember 16, 2014
Pros: strong brand, good products, excellent benefits
Cons: weak middle management
While core values are constantly espoused, sadly, not often executed well.

Very competitive compensation/benefits are strong drawing cards for employees.

Execute values better, and this becomes a truly great place to work.
enjoyable work place
Software Implementation Engineer (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GANovember 14, 2014
I loved working for Intuit. The compensated us very and the annual bonuses were great. I miss working for a high-tech company. Mgmt was great! The culture was definitely work, life, balance.
Great place to work very family orientated.
Quickbooks Online Customer Care Agent (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VANovember 12, 2014
Pros: onsite gym, break room, microwaves, refrigerators, vending machines, onsite cafeteria, hot food options, a healthy option under $6.00.
Cons: i was laid off twice, so feel job security is low.
Training is very extensive to ensure employees can give customers the best service possible. Most floor managers are very upbeat and supportive. Enjoy the variety of personality types.
Very best place to work
Lead Software Engineer (Former Employee), Calabasas, CANovember 11, 2014
People are friendly and so much encouragement to learn new skills.

1 2 3 4 5

About Intuit

Intuit: Going Beyond Innovation As the world evolves, so do we. Yet we remain driven by our passion for inventing solutions to – Read more

Intuit Photos