Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized on Fortune's “100 Best Companies To Work For” and at the top of Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies.” Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating break-through solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50 million personal users, seven million small businesses, and over 1,800 financial institutions and their millions of customers worldwide.
Combining organic growth with strategic partnerships, Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Our 8,000 entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market -- from QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, Intuit Healthcare Solutions, big data, SaaS, and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Come join the Global Business Division as a Senior Web Designer, leading digital marketing for the Small Business team in Canada. We are a team of dynamic individuals that support all digital activity. Covering everything from web optimization to digital media management and site design and development, we are looking for people who can solve problems and provide solutions.
- Fundamental Role: Directly responsible for the design and execution of key testing projects. Contributing member of a creative team.
- Drives analysis of competitive and related web sites to identify overall design trends and opportunities to test new designs.
- Responsible for ensuring all deliverables are high quality. Quality is defined as designs that follow industry, company, and product UI standards, fit within the corporate branding and family product design direction, meet technical requirements, apply accessibility and cross-cultural best practices, meet business goals, and achieve ease of use metrics (e.g., 90% success rates). Business goals and ease of use metrics are determined prior to each project. Influence affects multiple, complex web site projects.
- Decisions have a significant impact on the quality of the overall design direction and the released web sites and landing pages.
- 3-4 years experience with Adobe PhotoShop
- A/B or Multivariate testing experience
- Familiarity with Test & Target or Sitespec a plus.
- Experience working in and with a CMS
- Interactive design and development experience
- Experience with Adobe SiteCatalyst a plus.
- Cutting-edge designs for future and exploratory releases
Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local and global communities. Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. How far can you think?
Be innovative… Be yourself... Be Intuit …
Intuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 7 months ago
Intuit knows that good accounting takes more than a pocket calculator. The company is a leading developer of software used to manage persona...