Job ID: 00100172
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized on Fortune's “100 Best Companies To Work For” and at the top of Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies.” Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50 million personal users, seven million small businesses, and over 1,800 financial institutions and their millions of customers worldwide.
Combining organic growth with strategic partnerships, Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Our 8,000 entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market -- from QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, Intuit Healthcare Solutions, big data, SaaS, and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Come join Intuit as part of the Global Business Divison team as an Outbound Sales Manager. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business.
- A manager of frontline consultants who ensures their team achieves their goals by translating the organization’s priorities and the team’s targets into team priorities and execution strategies.
- Ensures the team understands and executes on these priorities and strategies.
- Provides input to longer term resource allocation decisions, makes day to day resource allocation decisions, determines workflow prioritization and is directly responsible for the team’s results, including the quality of the customer experience delivered. The teams they lead may be proactive or reactive with the work they perform.
- Develops their frontline consultants and is responsible for recruiting, hiring, building bench and recommending compensation for new hires and exceptions to variable compensation.
- Sets each team members’ goals and manages their performance.
- Teaches critical sales skills grounded in a deep working knowledge of the jobs they are managing.
· Self- directed with no supervision required
· Proactively seeks input from cross-functional team members and clients to understand project needs and contingencies.
· Communicates effectively to ensure line of sight to project goals for key project participants.
· Recognizes and works through resistance or setbacks with support and advice from more senior team members. Proactively addresses customer issues and concerns with tact and diplomacy.
· Strong team player.
· Shares knowledge/information with team members
· Effective interpersonal skills in one-on-one situations and groups with all levels of personnel
· Drives creative and effective problem solving and decision making to an appropriate resolution.
· Supports and offers input to the strategic direction of business
TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS
· Applies knowledge of the software system and industry practices while addressing customer needs.
Exhibits detailed knowledge in the relevant operating system, and software environment. Effectively trains and executes assigned tasks across product lines/modules/products.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills that are modified to meet customer needs and level of expertise.
· Handles multiple tasks with switching and competing priorities as needed.
· Creates estimates & project plan for own work projects. Self-manages and executes against milestones and deliverables of a project plan.
· Clearly and concisely communicates plans, status, issues, risks, and requirements to appropriate audiences.
· Analyzes customer processes and business requirements, and makes recommendations on process improvements and system utilization.
· Provides hands-on trouble-shooting in face-to-face interactions with customers.
· Uses sound judgment to suggest approaches that optimize customer needs on small to complex projects.
· Identifies up-sell opportunities and helps clients understand the associated value propositions. Sales background is a necessity.
Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local and global communities. Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. How far can you think? www.jobs.intuit.com
Be innovative… Be yourself... Be Intuit …
Intuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer