INTRIA Items Employee Reviews

Dynamic and Intense
Senior DevOps Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONNovember 2, 2015
Good place to work with decent amount of politics. Occasionally intense due to high expectations and tight schedule deliverables.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Long Hours
Learned to identify fraud money and cheque
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 6, 2015
Fun work place with friendly and supportive management and co-workers, teaching and sharing what new challenges they encounter in the deposit transaction of the clients. Can identify fake money by looking only.
What I learnt
PROJECT CONTROL OFFICER (Current Employee) –  mississaugaSeptember 15, 2015
You are thrown in the mix quite quickly. It is a great place to learn, but not a great place for a slow learner. They don't have time to train many new people, they just expect you to know whats happening.
Pros
Great work from home opportunities
Cons
Age gap, not many under 40
Nice people to work with
Security Guard (for an Agency) (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBAugust 29, 2015
Very nice people to work with. Unlike many other companies, the management treat their Security Guards with respect and dignity.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Short hours
Fast paced production environment
Senior Director (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJuly 23, 2015
24/7 operations specializing in items processing and back office processing. The production environment requires flexibility, adaptability, and productivity as its primary drivers.
I am thankful
Expert Balancer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJune 27, 2015
- My typical day at work starts at 8am. I will prepare all the necessary things I need for the day. I will get the envelopes to process, enter it on the system. Once I finished the batch, I will balance it and get on to the next one until we finished all the envelopes.

- I have learned to be confident and believe in myself while working at Intria. They have given me opportunities I have never thought I can do and for that, I will forever be thankful to them.
Workplace that you really like to work as a team
Processing Clerk (Current Employee) –  1745 West 8th Avenue, Vancouver, BCMay 20, 2015
1. A typical day at work starts with team discussion on how we are going to finish the targeted task with the given time frame.
2. What I have learned that the biggest opponent in your work area is “TIME” not your colleague.
3. The management are more like our colleague and binds us as a team.
4. My co-workers supports me when I am stressed out.
5. The hardest part of my job is standing for 7 to 8 hours at a stretch sometimes.
6. The most enjoyable part of the job is the freedom to put your ideas into action.
Pros
You work as a team at the same time you are individually responsible for your action.
Cons
Work is Part time. Cannot use your moblie phone.
Productive and high energy workplace
Contents Verification/Exceptions Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, OntarioSeptember 16, 2014
Typical day at work would be high energy and high productivity. The job need analytic and problem solving skills. The manager and supervisors are very much involved in the floor operations. Hardest part of the job is staying for longer hours to finish all the work. Most enjoyable part is working with other people and doing all the work as a team.
Good Working Place
Operations and Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Regina, SKMay 28, 2014
A very good place to work, enjoys the stretchable exercise.
Management and Co workers are helpful in every manner.
back office
Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  305 Milner Road ScarboroughNovember 19, 2013
Was hired on Part time..basis working on non=financial side.
fast pace work environment
Transaction Processing Teller (Former Employee) –  199 Bay St. Commerce Court WestOctober 24, 2013
working at Intria Items gave me lots of experience about banking industry. I learned to meet company targets and deadlines in a high volume processing environment. Management were very reasonable and fair. I always been updated on my improvement and assisted in order to advance my abilities for developing my performance. My team were very helpful and friendly. It was a long and positive learning experience working at Intria Items.
Pros
i was recognized for my dedication to work
Cons
fast pace environment
Friendly Environment
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJuly 1, 2013
Working at Intria Items as a Machine Operator was a good experience. They were flexible with my hours according to my school schedule. The Management was average, there was more than one team leader managing each shift.
always focus
Printer operator (Former Employee) –  mississauga, onApril 11, 2013
my days at work was always on the move i was responsible for maintainin a toner printer nd get it run with out it stoppig for to long time so that involves
- changing the roll of paper
- changing toner in the printer
- repairing the printer the best i can before i have to call maintence
money exchange
Office Support/Volt (Former Employee) –  mississaugaFebruary 20, 2013
counted and recorded money
secured money in safes
stored money transaction papers
signed off on large amounts
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short hours
Productive and fun
Contents Verification Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABOctober 17, 2012
Once you entered the building we were told our job responsibilities for the day. Everyone helped everyone complete all the jobs. Deadlines were encouaged greatly. The co-workers were amazing to work with, so was the management. The Management kept everyone motivated and happy. The hardest part of the job was making sure that there was no diference between the two parties records. The most enjoyable part of the job was the co-workers.
Pros
good motivation
Fun workplace
DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, OntarioSeptember 25, 2012
It was very nice work environment. I will prefer to go back that workplace, If I could.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 6, 2012
I have learned a lot more about banking, enjoyed working with my previous co-workers.
Travail au temp partiel
Encodeure (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCSeptember 4, 2014
• Procéder au traitement des documents de toutes les succursales du Québec et dd l’Ontario appartenant à CIBC et la BNC
Pros
travail de soir
Un travail agréable.
Agent de sécurité (Current Employee) –  Québec, QCNovember 7, 2013
un emploi de 40hrs/semaine, fin de semaines off, jours fériés et congés inclus.
Pros
poste agréable et à l'intérieur.
Cons
le salaire augmente avec la convention collective.
Environnement de travail agréable
COMMIS TRAITEMENT DES DONNÉES (Former Employee) –  MontréalJuly 10, 2013
Au cours de mon séjour, j’ai eu l’opportunité de découvrir un métier sous toutes ses formes et de comprendre de manière globale les difficultés que les pouvaient rencontrer dans l’exercice de la saisie des données.

j’ai passé le plus clair de mon temps à la saisie des données. A mesure que j’apprenais, mes recherches se sont approfondies. Ce n’est donc qu’à partir du troisieme mois de mon séjour que j’ai été véritablement opérationnel.

l’atmosphère au sein de la société était très agréable

4.3