InTouch Employee Reviews

Amazing workplace!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON22 August 2017
I got one on one training and absolutely loved every second of working there unfortunetly i fell ill and had to leave but overall it was a great experience!
Work Criteria
Fulfillment Associate (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, Fl16 February 2017
No security on jobs or any level of advancement. Salary and scheduling are balanced through daily life. Schedules very per LOB, as does pay. Very unprofessional.
Very poor culture and attitude to stuff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 February 2017
This can be an option for the person who is looking for a very short-term job. No respect to on-floor stuff, not much support for part-time folks. Team leads are not well aware of corporate culture
24-7 intouch is a dynamic company with pleasant working environment and collegues.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 December 2016
Usually we start our day by logging into the system, check updated policies and then take calls and help clients solving their issues regarding to our service.

During the time I spent in Intouch, I gained much knowledge dealing with difficult clients and how to use our soft skills to make them happy and enjoy our products. In the mean time, I also made lots of friends which I really appreciate.

The management in Intouch is quite good because it allows you to work both individually and within a team. You can always reach out for help if you want to and you can also solve the problem by yourself if you could. We often gather around to have team meetings to update information which make everyone feel refreshed and pleasant.

The hardest part of this job is when there is an escalating client on the phone and you already tried your best to assist him/her but he/she still feel so upset and maybe yelling at you. In this case, it's a challenge both to your ability and your psychology. But I could always figure a way to let them feel easier in the end.

I think the most enjoyable part of this job as a customer service representative is that you never feel alone. Your team is around you, your co-workers are very helpful and of similar age with you. All these factors make me feel so good when I'm working on my own. Sometimes I enjoy working alone, but most of the time I prefer team work and we all strive together for a higher target. That feeling is awesome!

In a word, I enjoy working at 24-7 intouch very much and I hope I could still work as customer service representative
  more... in my future job.  less
Pros
Free pizza in holidays and extra pays if choose to work overtime
Cons
Sometimes need to work late at night.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB15 December 2016
The people i worked with were very friendly and kind at times the job was hard but we all pushed through. My manager was very nice to everyone. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping my customers when maybe someone else wouldn't
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Longer hours
Good job
Shift Supervisor, Bilingual Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB7 November 2016
ive been working at this company for 5 year and They have help learn so much and help me fight fears about customer service tasks. i wouldnt change anything about this job
It was a good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 September 2016
it was friendly and productive. but as with any customer service job dealing with irate customers all day can get a bit tiring. but if you knew how to calm people down to get the information you needed it was fine.
working as a customer agent
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB15 June 2016
I would answer calls, take messages, give directions to the nearest office, address complaints.

Try to calm down the workers, find out if the workers would receive their pay.
Great opportunity to enhance communication skills
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB22 February 2016
This company gave me the opportunity to interact with customers of various backgrounds, which is helping me to improve my communication skills.
Pros
Free lunch on Race Day
Cons
Low Salary
very hectic place to work!!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB7 September 2015
The supervisor there was very mean to certain people! The co workers were pretty awesome tho.The best Part of the day for me was HOME TIME lol!
Relaxed atmosphere
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 September 2015
The most enjoyable part of the position is to play with gadgets as part of technical support
Management is alright
Co-workers are fun and encouraging
Enjoyed my time there
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK18 June 2015
I enjoyed my time working there, it was a lot of fun to work with my co workers and management. I learned how to do multiple chats and calls at once. which was probably the hardest part if too many chats came at once. The best part of my job was all the great people I ended up working with.
Pros
Great co workers and the job keeps you entertained each day.
Cons
Sometimes too many chats at once if we were understaffed that day.
Technical support
Customer Service/Technical Assistance (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB22 April 2015
Helped customer with all Nintendo related calls, Assist with warranty and repairs, Walk them through steps needed to hook up to the internet
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Regina22 March 2015
Working with the company gave me a lot to learn. Every day was a learning process. Great team leaders and players. Responsibilities were given to everyone without hesitation.
My first job
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg Manitoba17 February 2015
This was not really a good place to work for your long term career goals. I found that the management was very poor, and they don't really know how to run a business
Nice place to work.
Customer Service Representative/Tier 2 (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB26 January 2015
A typical day at work can be hectic but the group of people that I work with are friendly. The job requirement is to mange calls, live chats and e-mails at the same time. This can certainly be challenging but has taught me patience and how to multitask.
Liked the job
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB4 December 2014
The work was easy and the schedule I was working was awesome. Unfortunately I think that the pay wasn't great and the job security and advancement was very limited because I was laid off. Overall I did enjoy my time there and would recommend people seeking employment to apply there.
Nice People, Relaxed Atmosphere
Semi-Dedicated Customer Care Rep (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 August 2014
Not a bad place to work overall. Pay is not great. Must be a quick learner as they do not implement the best training practices. Was put on multiple accounts with no training whatsoever.
Fun Workplace
TECH SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  1400 Taylor Avenue28 June 2012
We would answer calls about technical issues to do with nintendo products, it was pretty laid back and the job was easy.
Pros
great lunch room
Cons
too far away from my house.
Work Life
Real Time Workforce Analyst (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 June 2012
The company is quite inflexible to employee's needs and work is quite disorganized.