Prepare to face the worst management in history
ICP Technician (Former Employee) – Burnaby, BC – September 2, 2016
- High expectation, will squeeze you down to your last drop.
- Toxic environment, the operation girls gossip so much that we create that hatred between management and the lab workers
- Union fees are high, they're soft and always working hand to hand with the management to screw the worker up for something that the worker never did.
- I hope you're white, racist is bad there
- HR is another useless tool, Code of ethics are only used to against the workers, not the managements. I've seen cases of bullying and harassment there without any consequence. So, if you're applying for the management position there, Bully and Harassment is acceptable.
- There's no work life balance, they just want you to be on standby 24/7 (even on weekend) so that they can pay you at straight time instead of overtime.
- No such thing as overtime there, even if work piled up and stacked up over the weekend. Don't expect the management will support any of your request for overtime. They will schedule you in a screwy way to cut cost.
- Management takes overtime as the following: If you require OT, you're not working hard enough and not being efficient. If they need you to work OT, they will think all you care is about money. Don't expect them to say thank you or show any appreciations there. Cuz they won't be
If you're White, alright paid and benefits
Toxic environment, Bad management, Bad HR, Office politics, Poor Union support