Interprovincial Cooperative Limited (IPCO), a respected leader in the Agricultural industry, is currently recruiting for a Material Flow Supervisor located in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Reporting to the Production Superintendent, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
1. Manage the warehouse material flow, including supervision of warehouse employees.
2. Responsible for managing the shipping and receiving of materials for production.
3. Supervise offloading of bulk materials into storage tanks and totes.
4. Manage incoming and outgoing bulk rail cars, sea containers and trucks including liaison with CN and truck dispatchers.
5. Manage physical inventory, end of run inventory and inventory reconciliation.
6. Schedule totes for filing.
7. Manage waste disposal.
Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of experience managing in a warehouse or manufacturing environment with demonstrated communication, interpersonal, organizational, and planning skills. MSDS, TDG, Dangerous Goods shipping certification is required. CITT designation would be considered an asset.
IPCO offers an attractive salary, benefits and pension plan package, and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
Please submit a detailed resume in confidence to:
Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator
Interprovincial Co-operative Limited
401 - 22nd Street East
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 3M9
Fax (306) 244-3462