International Safety Research has a requirement for an Intermediate Technician, on an "as-needed" basis.
The following are mandatory requirements of the position:
- A minimum of a college certificate in chemistry or in a related field.
- A minimum of four years of experience as a technician.
- Experience as a technician performing chemical and physical analysis including chromatography, microscopy, thermal analysis, and spectroscopy.
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting analytical chemistry instrumentation.
- A valid SECRET clearance granted or approved by CISD/PWGSC.
Only candidates that meet or exceed these mandatory requirements need apply.
Salary is commensurate with experience.