As a hardware/software specialist, you will be primarily responsible for designing and implementing high quality solutions for communication between data collection systems, such as radiation detectors, and remote data storage systems, such as database systems. As the main requirement, you have significant experience in designing hardware architecture and designing and developing electronic circuit assemblies. You also have significant experience in hardware programming and knowledge of different communication protocols.
You will furthermore be responsible for software development, ranging from web applications and services to Windows Mobile and Windows forms applications. You may also perform network administration tasks and provide technical support to the network users, as well as general assistance to the IT manager.
- Undergraduate (or higher) degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar field
- Significant experience in designing and programming hardware solutions, including analog and digital circuit designs (min. 5 years)
- Significant experience in programming .NET applications (min. 5 years)
- Strong logic and math skills;
- Excellent knowledge of and experience in hardware design and programming techniques;
- Good knowledge of relational databases;
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming;
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2008 and 2012, IIS 7 and 8, MS SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2012;
- Experience in using different testing methodologies;
- Experience in using collaboration and source sharing software (SourceSafe, Team Foundation Server);
- Ability to analyze data;
- Strong debugging skills;
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure;
- Ability and willingness to travel and work overtime;
- Eligibility for Secret security clearance;
- Driver’s license;
- French, German, Dutch and/or Arabic language;
Please, submit your resume and a cover letter clearly demonstrating how you meet the requirements and qualifications listed above.
Indeed - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard