- Test our products according to the ATP documents.
- Report errors/opportunities for improvement in the ATP documents.
- Help out the developers by testing changes/new features during the development cycle (outside the scope of the ATP).
- Maintain equipment in the lab.
- Follow our software development process and make suggestions as to how this process might be improved.
- Write ATP sections from scratch.
- Design and maintain lab layout.
- Schedule overnight/long-term tests.
- Design and maintain automated test programs.
Specific Skills Required:
- Previous experience with formal software testing methodologies and software development procedures.
- Detailed knowledge of IP and related protocols (UDP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, etc) and familiarity with IP multicasting are essential.
- A working knowledge of Linux, network analysis tools and at least one scripting language (eg. Perl) is required.
- Experience with C/C++, multi-threaded programming. Familiarity will satellite systems and digital video Linux and Windows technology would be an asset.
Education and Experience:
- College Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 2-5 years related work experience.
If you are interested in working on challenging point-to-multipoint distribution of broadband multimedia content over satellite, then this position is for you. Recognizing people as the company’s greatest asset, we are committed to providing a stimulating and rewarding working environment for our employees. Exciting work challenges and strong working relationships all contribute to a highly motivated team of people at International Datacasting.
Indeed - 22 months ago