If you are interested in working on challenging point-to-multipoint distribution of broadband multimedia content over satellite, then this position is for you. Recognizing people as the company’s greatest asset, we are committed to providing a stimulating and rewarding working environment for our employees. Exciting work challenges and strong working relationships all contribute to a highly motivated team of people at International Datacasting.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of projects spanning hardware, software and validation; encompassing the following tasks:
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Manage project budget.
- Manage project resource allocation.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Ensure stakeholders are provided with timely and accurate project information and status updates (project progress, problems and solutions).
- Facilitate compliance to relevant processes and procedures.
-Conduct project evaluations and assessment of results.
Education and Experience
The successful candidate will have 5- 10 years of experience in a project management capacity in the high tech industry with specific focus on the following:
- Experience using MS Project software.
- Experience managing a multi-site project.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Proven experience in people management.
- Proven experience in strategic planning.
- Proven experience with interfacing with customers, vendors and outsourced functions.