International Clothiers Employee Reviews

Productivité
Assistante gérante (Current Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC29 September 2017
En 5 ans d'expérience au sein de l'entreprise, j'ai pu apprendre chaque facette d'un magasin en détail, que ce soit le management, les ressources humaines (interview, entrer de nouveaux employées et faire la résiliation de certain, entrainer les nouveaux employées) et le service à la clientèle. Une journée typique consiste principalement de service à la clientèle, l'ouverture des boîtes reçus et s'assurer de la netteté du magasin. Il est dommage que l'évolution au sein de l'entreprise soit quasi impossible.
Pros
heures flexibles
Cons
évolution de carrière et salaire
Team working
Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 July 2017
International clothiers was great to work for. Because I was a manager there, there was too much pressure on the manager and I wasn't allowed to take time off and it was so hard to find someone to cover. I was always working hard and keeping up with company standards, and did not feel appreciated.
Pros
Not too bad pay
Cons
No time off
gave me a good prospective on clothing
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON14 June 2017
I learned that all sorts of clothes and whats in style are very important and that they look good in them especially boys and men as they want to look good
Yes very fun place to work with
Retail Sales person/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON29 May 2017
productive, enjoyment and workplace culture was fantastic
lovely place to work. you dont feel stress at all
amazing,
Yes very fun place to work with
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
yes expect long hours
idk
Merchandise associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 May 2017
This job was amazing! Folding clothes! Talking to customers that don't want to talk to you! Being fake nice to everyone!
Dressing like a like white kid!
It was Fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Dieppe, NB25 April 2017
While working here I enjoyed the interaction of the customers and the busy times when I would feel that my feet would fall off. I thrived on meeting my personal sales targets i set for myself and the arrival of new styles.
Pros
Great place
Cons
The fact they let me go after being involved in a car accident
productive and fun environment
Assistant Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 March 2017
enjoyed the fun environment and relevant projects
I worked with an excellent team and it showed through out projects
Only issue id say would be career advancement
not a good place
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON23 March 2017
unfriendly and unaccepting work place, low wage for amount of work. cleaning, cash, customer service, supervising, product placement and knowledge all part of work day
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON15 February 2017
This workplace was very responsible and has good job security. Time was managed very well by the work hours given. Overall great Workplace and culture.
productive work place
Warehouse supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 November 2016
great place, hard workers all around very understanding when need personal days. we learn team work and respect every day. hardest part of the job is lifting most enjoyable would be the people
Management was highly important and fun at times
Key Holder and Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 November 2016
I've learned a great deal in fashion trends for men. Did not find my job difficult at all. The best part of working was to do the store visuals with the visual director overseeing the task.
International Clothiers
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS13 November 2016
To date, this job remains to be one of my absolute favorites. I was hired on as a seasonal sales associate and quickly climbed the ranks in only a few months. Within my first year with this company I had been sales associate at one store, moved to another, where I was promoted to manager. Then, still within the same year, I was transferred to a busier store and given the position of assistant manager. This is a job where your hard work is appreciated and I enjoyed it.
Generally a relax place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 October 2016
Working at International Clothiers Inc has increased my communication skills with customers.I work with a great group of people who are very helpful..
Pros
Great staff-coworkers
Cons
low salary
Generally a relax place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 October 2016
Working at International Clothiers Inc. has increased my communication skills with customers as I am constantly approaching them for any questions or concerns that need to be answered. I work with a great group of people who are very helpful and kind. The hardest part of the job is keeping the store organized. I work at a huge location and when it comes to the busy hours, it is difficult managing to keep the story tidy while helping out the customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to interact with customers and getting to know them on a deeper level. Customer loyalty is a way for the employees to treat the client in a comfortable fashion.
Pros
Great staff-coworkers
Cons
Management is not helpful
Easy job, terrible management.
merchandising, guest service (Former Employee) –  Bedford, NS12 September 2016
Easy job to do. Upper management was never present, or accountable. Working there became confusing, as we were given conflicting instructions at times. Cut hours, and little pay with no advancement or raises per hour or year.
Pros
easy to do
Cons
minimum wage, no raises, hour cuts, confused management, doesn't keep promises.
This was an enjoyable experience for me.
Assisting customers (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON8 September 2016
This was my first job so I was quite nervous, however the manager and staff were very welcoming and I was trained by my manager the first shift and then was basically put to work. I enjoyed servicing the customers and being on cash.
good place to work, but pay is bad.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 August 2016
The worst company to work for, they don't care about their employees. They pay less salary to the store managers then they pay to their key holders.
Cons
low salary
Cashier Experience
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB23 June 2016
Working at International was a good experience, because I learned how to manage a store on my own, by that I mean, working the till and watching the floor and un-packing boxes. The staff was very nice, and was a great learning experience.
Pros
Discount, Staff, Experience
Cons
not long enough hours
Not a bad part time job at all
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 June 2016
the workplace made the work better than it actually was. Usually not busy unless its prom season and staff is very flexible with hours
Salary paid sales with commission
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 May 2016
Poor quality merchandise. Poor management. Criminals for co-workers. Rude customers. Pathetic pay. Terrible working conditions. Best part of the day was leaving.