Internal Audit

Internal Audit Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Provides good exposure to various lines of business within the bank
Audit Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 12, 2015
-Researching and understanding the processes and controls
-Devising audit scope
-Executing the audit work
-Presenting the findings to the client
-Following up on the management's action plans to the risk gaps identified
Friendly and supportive environment with great opportunities to learn
Internal Auditor Assistant (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABJuly 9, 2013
Pros: supportive supervisors; helpful references; independent working environment
Cons: only one co-worker
The engagement interview was fun but yet challenging. The first interview was with the manager of the advancement office. As we were doing an audit program about the student awards, the advancement office can provide a lot of helpful information such as how the donors set up the rules and their feed back on the university's utilization of their money. The interview lasted for an hour. I was excited about learning how different department at the university work together to make best use of the student awards. But at the same time, it was complicated than I expected and I got lost sometimes. In order to catch up, I organized my notes and confirmed the key points with my supervisor immediately after the meeting.

I love interaction with people. Through the interview, I develop a better idea of how to ask question in a tactful and respective way to get the information needed.
Company has seen better days
IT Internal Auditor (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 15, 2012
Pros: above average salary
Cons: company instability
A lot of good people in the company. However, company has seen better days in terms of business.