Internal Audit

Internal Audit Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Company has seen better days
IT Internal Auditor (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 15, 2012
Pros: above average salary
Cons: company instability
A lot of good people in the company. However, company has seen better days in terms of business.
Challenging work environment with learning opportunity everyday
Senior Associate, MAF Properties (Current Employee), Dubai, UAEJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: free lunches, travel
Cons: long hours
A normal day at work would include preparing and attending 1-2 client meetings to understand business process, explain audit observations and perform audit investigations.

Few hours would be spend on coaching and reviewing work of junior team members and 1 hour on ad hock assignments/task given by job manager

The hardest part of job was to balance between client expectation and meeting the audit deadline

I loved interacting with new department heads,travelling,discussion on audit points etc
Do you want to grow?
Audit Manager, Asia-Pacific (Current Employee), Gurgaon, IndiaJanuary 16, 2015
At IAS, I have grown up the ranks from an Internal Auditor to an Audit Manager in a short time of four years. This demonstrates a direct link between hard work and rewards at Delphi's internal audit services department. I think Audit is like a mirror. It shows what you do. Hence, I strongly believe that audit is a highly value adding service that helps management to bridge gaps and correct process designs. Besides, is a great opportunity to work closely with varied senior management individuals and stakeholders, and understand their perspective of the business, thereby broadening horizon. With auditing, you can get your arms around most of the functions, which in turn helps you determine and lay down your career path. I have grown and matured as an individual in dealing and communicating with different people across different cultures. It has taught me to be patient when people defy facts, aggressive when meeting timelines and remain focused when pursuing value adding comments. At Delphi, it gives me great pride to have contributed to the earnings process of the organization whether through OI improvements or recovery of cash from suppliers or rebills to customers. Who can say audit is only a cost function? Ask me.
Excellent group
Sr. Investigative Analyst (Former Employee), Redmond, WADecember 12, 2014
Audit group has a group of dynamic people focusing on solving complex business problems. People love a challenge, have a passion for results, and have exemplary program management, cross-group collaboration, and audit skills. Great team to work with.
visit all units comes under the company
MANAGER (Former Employee), VisakhapatnamOctober 10, 2014
conduct documentary and stock audit at all construction units
summer job
Accounting, data entry (Current Employee), achrafiehSeptember 30, 2014
new experience o how to interact with different kind of people, develop sales skills, convincing skills.
productive work environment with good basic ethical standards respected by all
Controls Advisor (Former Employee), DoualaSeptember 21, 2014
8 hours work day. with short breaks every 2 hours.
Ergonomic work environment

Avaivalable water and or coffee drinks for free
Fun, Insightful, and Productive.
Student Worker (Former Employee), Kent, OhioSeptember 15, 2014
The job was very productive you really got to see the things that happened financial wise. If it weren't for the university's Internal Audit then I really don't think that the school would function the same because it is a lot of number crunching and it takes organizational skills. My co-workers and my bosses were amazing they were very informative and they are just genuinely good people.
Productive and rewarding
Global Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCSeptember 9, 2014
Lots of travel involved;
Challenging and rewarding;
Life-long friends with co-workers
Manager Internal Audit
Manager (Current Employee), Visakhapatnam, APAugust 21, 2014
To check day to day actives subject to income and expenses i am the one of authorized person for cheque's in the company
This was a good learning place
Accounts Trainee and done (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 29, 2014
Pros: yes
Cons: depend on the work
I learned more while i was in this co. During my training I learned very much from my seniors.
Working moment
Department of Justice (Current Employee), Manila, P00March 10, 2014
Monday - Friday is the typical day of my work here in DOJ. I have learned to deal with different people with high and low designation. Our management is related on how to audit agencies. My co-workers are good to be with because I grew, I've learned much more. The most enjoyable part of my job, everything is enjoyable.
Internal Audit
Internal Audit (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 20, 2014
Very nice environment
great management
job simplified
Great orientation
Programs tailored to employees
great pay
Hard working and ready for a challenge and to make a difference
Retail Auditor (Former Employee), AdelaideFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: managing my own time
Cons: extensive travel
Begin day at 8.30
Analyse needs to be done and prepare any necessary reports etc
review e-mails from overnight and address as necessary
review calendar for meetings. attend as required
Once at location review required sample.
Discuss issues with Auditee
Prepare report and determine grade.
Discuss with manager and obtain corrective action
Discuss with Regional Manager/Managing Director if necessary
Finalise report and distribute
Fast Pace, productive and result driven.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Monrovia, LiberiaFebruary 4, 2014
Everyday had its own work load. learning was part of the job environment. Management was great; so was my co workers.
Internal Auditor
Intern (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: it was a good government department to learn the real world practice.
Cons: it was an internship. i wish i could stay there.
I had an internship at Division of Employment Security department at Fall, 2013. I was signed an auditing case for quality control unit.
The hardest part of the auditing was how I could let quality control unit cooperate with me.
The most enjoyable part of the job was how I could follow all the policies and regulations to ensure if quality control unit was following all the check lists to work properly.
Auditing local government entities
Accountant-Auditor I (Former Employee), Santa Barbara, CAJanuary 20, 2014
Auditing local government entities; Interacting with various departments; Meeting management and staff; auditing internal controls and functions; Producing financial statements
I have taken active part in revamping the IA dept. The reports generated by the IA dept during my tenure received high appreciations from Audit Comm.
Adviser (Current Employee), Presently based at KolkataJanuary 8, 2014
I was instrumental in revamping the IA dept and bring it to the level of high professionalism in work. The management decided to entrust the internal audits of various spheres of the Company to the IA dept. in lieu of outsourcing to reputed audit firms. Every report generated during my tenure received high appreciations from the Audit Committee, Statutory and the Govt. Auditors. During my tenure the first ever Internal Audit Manual was successfully prepared and released for implementation.

In view of the above contributions, the management decided to retain me as an Adviser (IA) after my retirement from services, which is still continuing.
Internal Audit Leader
Senior Vice President (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 4, 2014
Responsible for leading all internal audit activities including individual internal audits, SOX control testing, and risk assessments.
Good service provider
staff (Former Employee), NigeriaDecember 17, 2013
Pros: friendly working environment
Everyday I spent in the company was a wonderful experience. the management and co-workers are excellent