The Co-operative Retailing System (CRS) is a unique, multi-billion dollar organization based on the fundamental principles of co-operation. It is comprised of a network of approximately 250 autonomous retail co-operatives across Western Canada along with their branch operations, and Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL). FCL is the wholesaling/manufacturing arm of the CRS, which provides the retail co-ops with a range of products and services. Interlake Co-op invites applications for the position of Office Manager. The potential candidate must be enthusiastic, have a positive attitude and able to provide direction. Outstanding customer service skills and attention to detail are important traits that one must possess.
- Ensure all accounting procedures and financial
reports are to standards.
- Ensure proper money management takes place.
- Ensure proper credit management standards are in place.
- Audit all cash reports.
- Input budget information for all departments.
- Ensure claims, insurance and taxes are complete.
- Responsible for collection of accounts receivable.
- Dental, Vision, and Extended Health
- CSS Pension Plan
- Employee Purchase Incentive
- Employee Bonus Program
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for advancement
- Experience in accounting is an asset.
If you are interested or require additional information, please contact:
Jackie Horvat, Human Resources
Ph: 204-376-5245 ext 2224
Learn more about our exciting career opportunities, visit: