Interior Health Employee Review

View all Interior Health reviews

Very friendly workplace
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Trail, BC10 October 2012
It is a friendly workplace. I have learned that it is essential to listen to the resident's needs and wishes and that you need to make sure that they feel at home. It is our job to make sure they feel welcome and that we attend to their needs. Communication among co-workers is crucial. The most difficult aspect of this job is that it is very physical and takes a toll on the body. I enjoy interacting with the residents and listening to their life stories.

Other Interior Health Employee Reviews

It's a good job
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC4 January 2018
It's a good job and its unionized so you get a lot of good benefits. Very team like and atmosphere. The staff are very helpful to one another and the pay is very good
Good employer but poor management
Advisor (Former Employee) –  Okanagan, BC6 December 2017
There is illusion of equal opportunity and advancement, however time and again you see/hear of ones being overlooked. Training is lacking in many roles and support not provided where required. Managers tend to hire based on personal preference (and pre-selection) versus on actual work experience.
Pros
Good work/life balance, wages reasonable
Cons
Poor management, no advancement opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interior Health. Our community is ready to answer.