Intergraph Employee Reviews

Technically challenging work
Senior Software Consultant (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, Telangana31 May 2017
I liked the technologies I worked on at Intergraph. Ranging from legacy Fortran code to the latest .NET code and also worked on different databases like SQL server, ORACLE.
Pros
Good for long term career
Cons
Management style
used to be a good company!
Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL14 May 2017
Low wages, no bonuses, zero job security, frequent layoffs, inconsiderate management, uncomfortable work environment. Cant think of a single person who actually likes it there. Everyone is just thankful to be employed...until the next surprise lay off. This past year management notified our dept that we were being laid off..and then asked us to donate money to another dept so they could have a really good Christmas! What a bunch of idiots..
Pros
Cons
no advancment youre either a button pusher or a manager. nothing in between
Intergraph
Electronic Tech Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL20 April 2017
I miss the travel - was in trade show division which was closed. I would still be with them had this not happened, of course i would not have the family I have now, on the road all the time is no way to have a family.
Pros
got to travel
Cons
long hours on the road
Nice place to work
Electronics Instructor (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL5 April 2017
Started early and ended at a good time of the day. Overall management supported you, but did have an issue with fellow employee. Thought it could have been better handled. I still enjoyed working there
Pros
great pay
Cons
if you left, you wouldn't be hired back
It's an okay job for a stepping stone into the IT field, but not a good choice to build a career there.
Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, AL24 March 2017
The job is okay for an entry level position. They ask a lot of their employees and pay a low wage with very little room for growth and almost no chance of being hired on permanently with benefits.
Unexpected Lay Off
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL22 February 2017
Unexpected Lay Off

The company was fine ... they came to my rescue when I needed a job in my field. The worst part was that I woke up one morning and all that I had worked for was over abruptly.
Great Place to Work
Resident Technical Engineer (Former Employee) –  New York, NY23 January 2017
Great place to work and I would have stayed however I was not in a good point in my life to commute or relocate. The staff is great and the management even better
Great learning opportunity in the S3D software product.
Senior Software Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh20 December 2016
I learned a lot about the S3D product. Developed good programming skills. Learned about scrum/ agile methodologies. Co-workers were very helpful. Management is friendly
Pros
Free breakfasts and lunches everyday.
Cons
Short breaks
Computer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, AL14 November 2016
Great place to work. Fun environment with lots of learning and daily challenges. The work experience i have ever worked for. Paid vacation and Holidays. Very responsive to my requests and answers in a timely fashion. Work is very easy and challenging at the same time. Very stress free environment. Great co-workers and overall team
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Excellent place to start your career.
SOFTWARE ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad,India27 October 2016
I just finished my undergraduate when I joined Intergraph. It was altogether a new experience, I was mentored by my manager for a few months, during that span I got to study the Domain of Functional Testing. Then, I started on working on small independent tasks and sought guidance from my teammates. Later, I worked in research areas to strengthen the Framework ,which we were using to do the GUI Testing.
Teamwork was the best part of my 1 year journey.
Ideas were always appreciated and encouraged to put them in practice.
Pros
Free Lunch
Poured money into a new building to attract younger crowd, doesn't care about existing employees.
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, AL19 September 2016
Went through several lean years only to watch the company pour millions into a new building in order to attract younger, cheaper employees. Existing employees get little to no advancement opportunities and about the only thing to look forward to is a cost of living raise. There is little upward or even lateral mobility in the company.

There is little real long term direction in the company with not much to look forward to except meetings, meetings and more meetings.

The benefits package has also consistently gotten worse year over year.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Benefits, meetings, lack of mobility in the company
everything is good
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  hyderabad15 August 2016
I didn't find any suggestions things everything is superb.They treat the workers in a good way every doubts i cleared from my manager
Not fun or challenging
Program Management / Industry Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX13 July 2016
Sales driven culture. Project Managers have limited chances of success. Work from home is a positive. The professional services organization is immature. Cumbersome back office processes.
Pros
Work from home is acceptable.
Cons
Immature organization
High turnover rate of employment, No accountability or responsibility of analyst actions.
Help Desk Manager (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, Alabama8 July 2016
Intergraph is not custom to change and new challenges. The tier 1 analyst are use to custom ways of operations, and management allows it. No one is held accountable for his/her actions, and management does not step up to manage responsibility or change. The most enjoyable part of the job is building rapport with the analyst and enforcing change and better business practices however, it takes a team to accomplish these actions and not just one person. I learned if everyone is not on the same page of new challenges/change, it can be a hostile environment which turns into what is and not capable of accomplishing its goals.
Pros
cohesiveness
Cons
lunch relay
productive
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh4 June 2016
Encourages us to learn many new things
Had a really very good time in implementing and taking part in creating many innovative things
Valuable & challenging experience
Senior System Consultant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL13 May 2016
Enjoyed my last position at Intergraph because it provided exposure to a number of customers each with their own challenges.
Pros
varied experience
Cons
compensation
java developer
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  IN14 April 2016
have was very hard during my inception of my job career and it was also much knowledge growing process and I got time to learn new technology like salesforce, HTML .
Proactive, result driven, friendly enviroment
Marketing and Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX20 November 2015
Great place to work and a supportive management.

I enjoyed the environment and had a fantastic boss who was supportive cared for her team.

I would recommend working for Intergraph.
Pros
fun, supportive, result driven team, realistic results
Cons
a lot of going back and forth on projects
Overall View
System Specialist (Current Employee) –  Madison, AL2 October 2015
Interesting place to work. New building is nice and very open. There's not much room for lateral movement/advancement. Company is willing to pay for you to complete you masters program (with some restrictions). People overall are quite friendly. Upper management are personable for the most part and easy to talk to. Has a cafeteria and barista on the terrace level along with a pool table, ping pong tables and foosball tables.
Decent Company
ASSOCIATE CONTRACT ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL27 August 2015
Decent Company to work for. Not much room for advancement. Great for entry level positions. You will wear several hats.
Pros
Cons
Advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intergraph. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval