Intergraph

Intergraph Employee Reviews

Computer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, AL14 November 2016
Great place to work. Fun environment with lots of learning and daily challenges. The work experience i have ever worked for. Paid vacation and Holidays. Very responsive to my requests and answers in a timely fashion. Work is very easy and challenging at the same time. Very stress free environment. Great co-workers and overall team
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Excellent place to start your career.
SOFTWARE ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad,India27 October 2016
I just finished my undergraduate when I joined Intergraph. It was altogether a new experience, I was mentored by my manager for a few months, during that span I got to study the Domain of Functional Testing. Then, I started on working on small independent tasks and sought guidance from my teammates. Later, I worked in research areas to strengthen the Framework ,which we were using to do the GUI Testing.
Teamwork was the best part of my 1 year journey.
Ideas were always appreciated and encouraged to put them in practice.
Pros
Free Lunch
Poured money into a new building to attract younger crowd, doesn't care about existing employees.
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, AL19 September 2016
Went through several lean years only to watch the company pour millions into a new building in order to attract younger, cheaper employees. Existing employees get little to no advancement opportunities and about the only thing to look forward to is a cost of living raise. There is little upward or even lateral mobility in the company.

There is little real long term direction in the company with not much to look forward to except meetings, meetings and more meetings.

The benefits package has also consistently gotten worse year over year.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Benefits, meetings, lack of mobility in the company
everything is good
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  hyderabad15 August 2016
I didn't find any suggestions things everything is superb.They treat the workers in a good way every doubts i cleared from my manager
Not fun or challenging
Program Management / Industry Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX13 July 2016
Sales driven culture. Project Managers have limited chances of success. Work from home is a positive. The professional services organization is immature. Cumbersome back office processes.
Pros
Work from home is acceptable.
Cons
Immature organization
High turnover rate of employment, No accountability or responsibility of analyst actions.
Help Desk Manager (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, Alabama8 July 2016
Intergraph is not custom to change and new challenges. The tier 1 analyst are use to custom ways of operations, and management allows it. No one is held accountable for his/her actions, and management does not step up to manage responsibility or change. The most enjoyable part of the job is building rapport with the analyst and enforcing change and better business practices however, it takes a team to accomplish these actions and not just one person. I learned if everyone is not on the same page of new challenges/change, it can be a hostile environment which turns into what is and not capable of accomplishing its goals.
Pros
cohesiveness
Cons
lunch relay
productive
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh4 June 2016
Encourages us to learn many new things
Had a really very good time in implementing and taking part in creating many innovative things
Valuable & challenging experience
Senior System Consultant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL13 May 2016
Enjoyed my last position at Intergraph because it provided exposure to a number of customers each with their own challenges.
Pros
varied experience
Cons
compensation
java developer
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  IN14 April 2016
have was very hard during my inception of my job career and it was also much knowledge growing process and I got time to learn new technology like salesforce, HTML .
Proactive, result driven, friendly enviroment
Marketing and Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX20 November 2015
Great place to work and a supportive management.

I enjoyed the environment and had a fantastic boss who was supportive cared for her team.

I would recommend working for Intergraph.
Pros
fun, supportive, result driven team, realistic results
Cons
a lot of going back and forth on projects
Overall View
System Specialist (Current Employee) –  Madison, AL2 October 2015
Interesting place to work. New building is nice and very open. There's not much room for lateral movement/advancement. Company is willing to pay for you to complete you masters program (with some restrictions). People overall are quite friendly. Upper management are personable for the most part and easy to talk to. Has a cafeteria and barista on the terrace level along with a pool table, ping pong tables and foosball tables.
Decent Company
ASSOCIATE CONTRACT ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL27 August 2015
Decent Company to work for. Not much room for advancement. Great for entry level positions. You will wear several hats.
Pros
Cons
Advancement
Software Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, AL19 August 2015
I am glad that I am a part of Intergraph. Friendly environment with supportive management . A good place to start career with.
Shipping and receiving
Assembler-Shipping and Receving clerk (Former Employee) –  Madison, AL9 June 2015
Shipping and receiving, check in material, duplicate discs, assembled material for kits, labeled and boxed material for shipping, received material for computers.
Pros
Learning to complete material, box it ship it in a timely matter.
Cons
No advancement
Senior Software Analyst (Former Employee) –  hyderbad19 April 2015
A process oriented company.
There is good scope to learn and management is good too.
Work culture is good and everyone looks determined and dedicated.
I would like to thank my previous organization I have learnt how to work under pressure and meet up the deadlines, according to me changes are necessa
Accounts Receivable (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad3 February 2015
• Completed MBA with 2 years of expertise in field of Finance and accounting particularly in:
o Accounts Receivable (Customer Billing )
o Vendor Invoice Processing
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the corporation and established good working relationships with customers/clients
• Strongly observe work ethics and cited by management for enthusiasm and professionalism
o Received monthly best performer awards.
o Amenable to Night shifts and relocations
Customer Service / Interacting with clients
(Contract) - TJ Shelton- Manager (Current Employee) –  customer service14 January 2015
I take inbound calls from hospitals, care centers or rehab centers and i assist them with our program if they have issues with working in it. I learn that everyone is different. The hardest part of my job is trying to figure out what the issue is that they are having if I can't fix the issue I escalate it to my Tier 2's. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I speak with all kinds of people and I get to help them in assisting them with their issues.
Easy going place, great for the self-driven.
GIS Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, AL17 September 2014
Great people, frequent food days and activities. Good location in Madison is easy drive from Huntsville. Management goes above and beyond for those in need, and keeping employees happy. Insurance premiums are keep low.
Pros
Hours, Campus site (gym, ball fields, and coming soon cafeteria)
Cons
None that I can think of.
Freedom in Work
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP20 March 2014
Good in management
Skilled Co-workers
Training to New Advanced Technologies
Good placed to work
SalesForce Developer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP17 March 2014
good in work.how to communicate with the co workers and how to analyse the requirement i learned from there. my co workers are having helping nature.