Intergraph Employee Reviews

Poured money into a new building to attract younger crowd, doesn't care about existing employees.
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, AL19 September 2016
Went through several lean years only to watch the company pour millions into a new building in order to attract younger, cheaper employees. Existing employees get little to no advancement opportunities and about the only thing to look forward to is a cost of living raise. There is little upward or even lateral mobility in the company.

There is little real long term direction in the company with not much to look forward to except meetings, meetings and more meetings.

The benefits package has also consistently gotten worse year over year.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Benefits, meetings, lack of mobility in the company
Valuable & challenging experience
Senior System Consultant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL13 May 2016
Enjoyed my last position at Intergraph because it provided exposure to a number of customers each with their own challenges.
Pros
varied experience
Cons
compensation
Great learning opportunity in the S3D software product.
Senior Software Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh20 December 2016
I learned a lot about the S3D product. Developed good programming skills. Learned about scrum/ agile methodologies. Co-workers were very helpful. Management is friendly
Pros
Free breakfasts and lunches everyday.
Cons
Short breaks
Excellent place to start your career.
SOFTWARE ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad,India27 October 2016
I just finished my undergraduate when I joined Intergraph. It was altogether a new experience, I was mentored by my manager for a few months, during that span I got to study the Domain of Functional Testing. Then, I started on working on small independent tasks and sought guidance from my teammates. Later, I worked in research areas to strengthen the Framework ,which we were using to do the GUI Testing.
Teamwork was the best part of my 1 year journey.
Ideas were always appreciated and encouraged to put them in practice.
Pros
Free Lunch
High turnover rate of employment, No accountability or responsibility of analyst actions.
Help Desk Manager (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, Alabama8 July 2016
Intergraph is not custom to change and new challenges. The tier 1 analyst are use to custom ways of operations, and management allows it. No one is held accountable for his/her actions, and management does not step up to manage responsibility or change. The most enjoyable part of the job is building rapport with the analyst and enforcing change and better business practices however, it takes a team to accomplish these actions and not just one person. I learned if everyone is not on the same page of new challenges/change, it can be a hostile environment which turns into what is and not capable of accomplishing its goals.
Pros
cohesiveness
Cons
lunch relay
Great Place to Work
Resident Technical Engineer (Former Employee) –  New York, NY23 January 2017
Great place to work and I would have stayed however I was not in a good point in my life to commute or relocate. The staff is great and the management even better
Computer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, AL14 November 2016
Great place to work. Fun environment with lots of learning and daily challenges. The work experience i have ever worked for. Paid vacation and Holidays. Very responsive to my requests and answers in a timely fashion. Work is very easy and challenging at the same time. Very stress free environment. Great co-workers and overall team
Pros
Hour lunch
Unexpected Lay Off
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL22 February 2017
Unexpected Lay Off

The company was fine ... they came to my rescue when I needed a job in my field. The worst part was that I woke up one morning and all that I had worked for was over abruptly.
Not fun or challenging
Program Management / Industry Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX13 July 2016
Sales driven culture. Project Managers have limited chances of success. Work from home is a positive. The professional services organization is immature. Cumbersome back office processes.
Pros
Work from home is acceptable.
Cons
Immature organization
everything is good
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  hyderabad15 August 2016
I didn't find any suggestions things everything is superb.They treat the workers in a good way every doubts i cleared from my manager
Good place to work.
DOCUMENT REVIEW ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VA17 August 2013
Good place to work. Management needs to do better in keeping moral up at job. More classes are needed to keep you abreast on ever changing work structure.
Pros
Medical health benefits are great! They offer a EAP for workers that need extra help with life.
Cons
Needs better dental insurance.
Not a bad place to work.
Design (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL11 October 2013
I enjoy working here for the most part, but there is a lot of politics and bad management decisions based on politics. The pay is also much lower than most companies.
Pros
Friendly Employees, Benefits
Cons
Low Pay, Politics
productive
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh4 June 2016
Encourages us to learn many new things
Had a really very good time in implementing and taking part in creating many innovative things
java developer
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  IN14 April 2016
have was very hard during my inception of my job career and it was also much knowledge growing process and I got time to learn new technology like salesforce, HTML .
Overall View
System Specialist (Current Employee) –  Madison, AL2 October 2015
Interesting place to work. New building is nice and very open. There's not much room for lateral movement/advancement. Company is willing to pay for you to complete you masters program (with some restrictions). People overall are quite friendly. Upper management are personable for the most part and easy to talk to. Has a cafeteria and barista on the terrace level along with a pool table, ping pong tables and foosball tables.
Proactive, result driven, friendly enviroment
Marketing and Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX20 November 2015
Great place to work and a supportive management.

I enjoyed the environment and had a fantastic boss who was supportive cared for her team.

I would recommend working for Intergraph.
Pros
fun, supportive, result driven team, realistic results
Cons
a lot of going back and forth on projects
Decent Company
ASSOCIATE CONTRACT ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL27 August 2015
Decent Company to work for. Not much room for advancement. Great for entry level positions. You will wear several hats.
Pros
Cons
Advancement
Software Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, AL19 August 2015
I am glad that I am a part of Intergraph. Friendly environment with supportive management . A good place to start career with.
I would like to thank my previous organization I have learnt how to work under pressure and meet up the deadlines, according to me changes are necessa
Accounts Receivable (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad3 February 2015
• Completed MBA with 2 years of expertise in field of Finance and accounting particularly in:
o Accounts Receivable (Customer Billing )
o Vendor Invoice Processing
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the corporation and established good working relationships with customers/clients
• Strongly observe work ethics and cited by management for enthusiasm and professionalism
o Received monthly best performer awards.
o Amenable to Night shifts and relocations
Intergarph Summary
Data entry clerk (Former Employee) –  Madison, AL5 December 2012
Shift started worked on collecting and entry the data from my part of a nautical chart. I learned how to read nautical charts. The management was hard to approach the cartographer where easy to talk to if you had a problem with the chart you where working or could not identify something. My fella co-workers where easy to talk to and helpfully if they had a section of the same chart you where working on to see if you could read off there's.
The hardest part is you have no access to help from the cartographer at night then getting trained for the next step of the job and begin dropped in to it with no help.
learning how read nautical charts was fun.
Pros
easy to talk to co-workers
Cons
no access to help when you worked 2nd shift