Looking for a part-time security alarm installer, who is responsible, dedicated and a strong skilled individual.
Must be young, ambitious and self structured
This position requires the ability to work effectively under minimum supervision.
Must be able to multi-task efficiently, work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects, and have a strong attention for detail.
Primary Responsibilities and/or Experience:
- 2+ years hands-on work experience in security system installation, electrical construction, or system integration
- Working knowledge of DSC/GE/Ademco-Honeywell alarm systems and computer networks. Install and troubleshoot hardware and software for access control, security alarm system, CCTV, Data, B/I Vacuums.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a team.
- Maintain safe and secure work environment by following safe practices; keeping security information confidential
- Require Alarm TQ and valid BC Driver's License.
- Must undergo a basic security clearance.
Email your resume along with a cover letter.
Salary: $14.00-$15.00/hr or depending upon experience of individual
We dp it all!