Intercept Group is a full service marketing agency that strives to create brand experiences – offline and online – engaging consumers and driving action. We specialize in live-events and experiential marketing with activations involving sampling, live product demos and/or brand experiences.
Intercept Group has great in-store work opportunity hitting 5 retail locations the city of Vancouver this August and September on behalf of one of our clients (a well-known Technology brand)! We’re looking for tech-savvy Brand Reps to not only help promote the brand in a retail environment, but also engage with consumers while providing live product demos as the Brand’s “In-Store Product Rep/Specialist”.
If you are an energetic, outgoing and well-spoken individual who is technologically inclined or has an interest in technology then get in touch with us!
Role Duration: August 10th, 2013 – September 15th, 2013
(NOTE: 6-week work opportunity with 13 total shift days available; shifts fall primarily on weekends i.e. Saturday & Sunday)
Role Hours: ~5 hours per day + 1 hour of reporting
Training: To be provided at Brand’s Training Facilities; Mandatory for those hired [Tentatively scheduled for August 8th OR August 10th ]
A successful In-Store Tech Rep/Technology Brand Ambassador will have the following attributes/skills:
- University/College student or recent graduate
- Tech enthusiast comfortable using and speaking about tech products
- Ideally would have had previous work in the promo industry as a brand ambassador/rep
- Sales and customer service experience considered an asset
- Leadership experience
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under limited supervision
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Reliable with effective verbal and written communication skills
- Fun, outgoing, and enthusiastic
- Ability to clearly and enthusiastically present information
- Driver’s License and access to vehicle an asset, but not mandatory
Pay Rate: $20 per hour
How to Apply:
Please apply for this position by RESPONDING directly to this AD. Please submit a cover letter and resume no later than July 31st, 2013.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for further consideration.