Campus Intercept (CI) is an award-winning youth marketing agency that specializes in brand activation, sampling, experiential marketing, media planning and social networking with the largest university and college network in Canada. Campus Intercept has a passion for delivering win-win-win programs for students, campuses and its growing list of top tier clients.
Visit www.campusintercept.com and www.interceptgroup.com to learn more about Campus Intercept and its parent company, Intercept Group!
Role: Microsoft Campus Ambassador
Start Date: September 2013
Duration: 1 full academic year
Are you a tech enthusiast ready and willing to lead, promote, and execute unique events and initiatives that creatively integrate the Microsoft brand onto YOUR campus?
On behalf of Microsoft Canada, Campus Intercept (CI) is executing an exciting Campus Ambassador Program at 25 top tier campuses across Canada (starting September 2013) to help showcase how Microsoft is revolutionizing the way students communicate, work and play!
This 1 year work opportunity equips students with:
- A paid on-campus job
- Exciting weekly tasks
- Leadership skills
- Networking opportunities
- Potential bonuses
- Latest Microsoft products
If you are enrolled at the Brock University, and looking for a rewarding and enjoyable job to truly enhance your campus experience, then read on to see if you have what it takes to one of the next Microsoft Campus Ambassadors!
The Microsoft brand character is: vibrant, straightforward, human, and encouraging. A successful Microsoft Campus Ambassador candidate will not only personify the brand but also meet the following qualifications:
- Current University student, enrolled in FT or PT studies for the 2013/2014 academic year
- Tech enthusiast
- Involved in campus life and plays an active role in the campus community
- Strong leadership skills
- Promotional and sales skills considered an asset
- Avid user and supporter of Microsoft programs, technology and devices (preferred)
- Outgoing, upbeat and personable
- Enthusiastic and always willing to take initiative
- Responsible with strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Creative thinker and problem solver
Pay Rate: This is a paid opportunity that offers competitive pay + bonus opportunities.
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter and resume when responding to this Ad.
Interviews taking place during month of July. Final deadline to apply July 31, 2013.
Only successful candidates will be contacted to go onto the next phase of selection.
All final candidates will be contacted and announced by August 12, 2013.