Intercept Group has a quick and easy “door hanger” job opportunity hitting a number of communities throughout British Columbia area this November! We’re looking to build a team of Brand Reps per community to distribute special door hangers (with appealing coupons) on behalf of one of our well-known retail clients! If you are an able-bodied, responsible and self-motivated individual wishing to assist, then get in touch with us ASAP!
Brand Rep & Door Hanger Distributor
As a Brand Rep & Door Hanger Distributor for this program you will work on a team of two (2). You will work with your partner in hanging ~1,000 door hangers along a pre-determined route in your assigned community. One member of the team will need a vehicle. Shift lengths may very between 4-6 hours.
- Receive shipment from Intercept Group 1-2 days prior to work day and transport to “meet-up” spot on the day of work (when applicable; i.e. if have a vehicle)
- Work alongside team partner and walk along pre-determined street routes to hang door hangers on the door knobs/handles of residences (excluding apartments)
- Carry messenger bags filled with door hangers throughout your shift – re-stock when and if needed
- Monitor distribution pace throughout shift to ensure on track with targets
- Answer any resident inquiries about the program (when applicable)
- Level of Education Needed: High School or higher
- Reliable with effective verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude; upbeat and enthusiastic
- Able-bodied; able to walk extended distances on foot and carry up to 10 lbs comfortably
- Licensed Driver (preferred but not always required)
Pay Rate: $12 per hour
How to Apply:
Please respond to this Indeed ad with your resume and contact number no later than Sunday, October 27th. Only successful candidates will be contacted and provided with more program specifics.