Resident Navigator/Welcome Coordinator
Come and join the Heart of Excellence! We are looking to recruit a Full Time, Resident Navigator/Welcome Coordinator for our Chinook Care Centre in Calgary, Alberta.
What we offer our valued staff:
Matching RRSP Contributions
A team focused approach
A competitive compensation and benefits package
A respectful and positive working environment
Employee perks and discounts
If you are a dedicated and customer service focused professional who is looking to make a difference in the lives of our residents, then read on!
This job may be for you!
- Assist all new residents and families by ensuring they are made welcome and are orientated to the facility
- Ensure residents and families are introduced to the team members and are aware of who the department leaders are within the facility
- Provide excellent customer service to Residents and their families
- Other duties as required
- Excellent interpersonal skills focusing on respect, compassion, commitment and ethics.
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend the English language.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision to complete job duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates concern and interest in providing a safe and attractive environment for residents, families, guests/visitors and staff.
- Preference given to applicants with work experience in a Continuing Care setting.
- Mentally and physically able to perform duties as outlined
- Demonstrates effective communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to function as an effective team member with other staff, residents, families and the public.
Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume to Human Resources online via www.intercarealberta.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.
Intercare is a provider of quality continuing care services delivered through Partnership Communities. We are committed to growth in...