Come and join the Heart of Excellence! We are looking to recruit a Full Time, VOlunteer Coordinator for our Long Term Care Centres in Calgary, Alberta.
What we offer our valued staff;
- Work/life balance
- Matching RRSP Contributions
- A team focused approach
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- A respectful and positive working environment
- Employee perks and discounts
If you are a dedicated and customer service focused professional who is looking to make a difference in the lives of our residents, then read on!
This job may be for you!
The Volunteer Coordinator will support and enhance residents’ quality of life and social activities through promoting volunteer participation and programming at all sites. The Volunteer Coordinator is responsible for the development, implementation, management and evaluation of the volunteer program, which will promote Intercare’s ability to achieve its vision of becoming “The Heart of Excellence”.
- Excellent interpersonal skills focusing on respect, compassion, commitment and ethics.
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend the English language.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision to complete job duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates concern and interest in providing a safe and attractive environment for residents, families, guests/visitors and staff.
- Preference given to applicants with work experience in a Continuing Care setting.
- Mentally and physically able to perform duties as outlined
- Demonstrates effective communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to function as an effective team member with other staff, residents, families and the public.
Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume to Human Resources online at www.intercarealberta.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.
Intercare is a provider of quality continuing care services delivered through Partnership Communities. We are committed to growth in...