Come and join the Heart of Excellence! We are looking to recruit a Part Time, Temporary Days, Registered Nurse for our Chinook Care Centre in Calgary, Alberta.
What we offer our valued staff;
a competitive compensation and benefits package
a respectful and positive working environment
If you are a dedicated and compassionate Registered Nurse who is looking to make a difference in the lives of our Long Term Care residents by providing quality care, read on! This job may be for you!
- Provide nursing care in accordance with expectations of CARNA and the Health Professions Act
- Plan and provide care to residents according to nursing process
- Communicate and participate effectively with all members of the interdisciplinary team including residents, families, and physicians, LPNs, HCA’s, OT/PT, etc.
- Maintains role as a Team Leader
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with current registration as a Registered Nurse with CARNA or Registered Psychiatric Nurse with CRPNA.
- Ability to provide effective leadership, motivation and innovation within an interdisciplinary team.
- Demonstrates effective communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend the English language.
- Previous experience in Continuing Care is desirable.
- Ability to function as an effective team member with management and other Staff in providing care for and meeting the needs of Residents, and communicating effectively with their families and the Public
Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume to Human Resources via our website: www.intercarealberta.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.