Come and join the Heart of Excellence! We are looking to recruit a Part Time (0.8), Physiotherapist for our Chinook Care Centre in Calgary, Alberta.
What we offer our valued staff
a competitive compensation and benefits package
a respectful and positive working environment
If you are a dedicated and compassionate Physiotherapist who is looking to make a difference in the lives of our Long Term Care residents by providing quality care, read on; this job may be for you!
- Functions as a Therapeutic Services Program Supervisor responsible for the supervision/direction of department program assistants and coordination of programs offered by the Therapeutic Service Department. Maintain appropriate records of planned programs and attendance
- Complete InterRai MDS assessment elements as appropriate for the discipline. Participate in review of triggered of RAPS and development of resident care plan consistent with the Collaborative Care Model Participate in outings and other special events
- Maintains equipment and supply inventory
- Documents care, programs, and interactions as required on the resident’s health care record.
- Demonstrate respect to all customers, by working with them in a calm, courteous manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy is required
- Current registration with Physiotherapy Alberta Association and College
- Ability to read, write and comprehend the English language.
- Mentally and physically able to perform duties as outlined.
- A minimum of two years work experience relevant to Continuing Care Services is required.
Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume to Human Resources online or via email
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.