Come and join the Heart of Excellence!
We are looking for Licensed Practical Nurse for Southwood Care Centre located at
211 Heritage Dr SE.
What we offer our valued staff;
Matching RRSP Contributions
A team focused approach
A competitive compensation and benefits package
A respectful and positive working environment
Employee perks and discounts
If you are a dedicated and customer service focused professional who is looking to make a difference in the lives of our residents, this job may be for you!
Promote Intercare’s vision of being the “Heart of Excellence.”
Provide nursing care in accordance with expectations of College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA) and Health Professions Act (HPA).
Plan and provide care to residents according to nursing process and Intercare policy.
Communicate and participate effectively with all members of the interdisciplinary team including residents, families, and physicians, RN’s, HCA’s, OT/PT, etc.
Maintains role as a Team Leader
- Graduate of an accredited School of Practical Nursing with current registration as a Licensed Practical Nurse with CLPNA.
- Must demonstrate a sound knowledge of nursing theory and practices within a continuing care environment.
- Ability to provide effective leadership while working within an interdisciplinary team, demonstrating effective communications, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend the English language.
- Mentally and physically able to perform duties as outlined.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume to Human Resources via our online application process at http://www.intercarealberta.com. We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Intercare is a provider of quality continuing care services delivered through Partnership Communities. We are committed to growth in...