Come and join the Heart of Excellence! We are looking for a Part time Housekeeping Aide for our Southwood Care Centre (SE).
Hours of Work: (weekdays and weekends)
What we offer our valued staff;
Matching RRSP Contributions
A team focused approach
A competitive compensation and benefits package
A respectful and positive working environment
Employee perks and discounts
If you are a dedicated and customer service focused professional who is looking to make a difference in the lives of our residents, this job may be for you!
1. Responsible for the provision of quality cleaning services to provide a clean, safe, and aesthetic environment for facility customers (Residents, Guests, Staff).
2. Follows policies and procedures, menus, and work routines.
3. Ensures a safe and clean work environment.
4. Works in partnership to improve the performance of individuals, teams and the organization in providing improved customer service for residents, guests and staff.
1. Ability to read, write and comprehend the English Language (oral and written).
2. Knowledgeable regarding the use of cleaning equipment and supplies.
3. Mentally and physically able to perform duties as outlined including physical activities such as standing, walking, bending, stretching, and lifting heavy objects. Must be free of allergies or related conditions which may be aggravated by work with detergents, soaps and chemicals regularly used in the department.
4. Demonstrates concern and interest in providing quality care and service for
5. Demonstrates effective communication and organizational skills.
6. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume to Human Resources via our online application form: www.intercarealberta.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.