Receptionist - Full Time
Come and join the Heart of Excellence at our Brentwood Care Centre! Reporting to the Facility Leader, the individual is responsible to provide a comprehensive, efficient and professional reception service and to provide clerical and administrative support to the corporate office and the management staff. The individual will work as a team player to provide excellent customer service for residents, guests and staff.
What we offer our valued staff;
a competitive compensation and benefits package
a respectful and positive working environment
health and wellness
If you are a dedicated and compassionate Administrative Professional, with a high level of customer service, patience. And the ability to multitask, this job may be for you!
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a receptionist or equivalent position.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Office Programs.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong problem solving, organizational skills and customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Working knowledge how to operate and maintain business machines (fax, scan, copy)
- Accounting skills (a high level of accuracy is required: invoices, receipts, reconciliation of trust and petty cash)
- Excellent multitasking skills
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resumes online: www.intercarealberta.com, via fax: 403-220-1128
Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found
Intercare is a provider of quality continuing care services delivered through Partnership Communities. We are committed to growth in...