Come and join the Heart of Excellence! We are looking to recruit a part time, Dietitian for our Millrise location (SW).
The Dietitian is responsible for the provision of quality dietetic services for facility customers. Provides nutritional assessments and implements therapeutic interventions to address nutritional needs of facility residents. Provides educational programs to facility customers. Works in partnership to improve the performance of individuals, teams and the organization in providing improved customer service for residents, guests and staff.
1. Bachelors Degree or equivalent and a graduate of an approved dietetic internship.
2. Registered Dietitian with current membership in the Canadian Dietetic Association and Alberta Registered Dietitians Association.
3. A minimum of three years experience in Dietetics, preferably within a long term care facility.
4. Ability to work independently.
5. Demonstrates concern and interest in providing quality care and service for residents.
6. Mentally and physically able to perform duties as outlined.
7. Ability to function as an effective team member with other staff, residents, families, and the public.
8. Ability to read, write and comprehend the English language.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume to Human Resources via our online application form: www.intercarealberta.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants considered
for an interview will be contacted.