Come and join the Heart of Excellence! We are looking to recruit a Full Time, Administrative Assistant/Receptionist for Morton Holdings/Intercare Corporate Group .
Hours of Work= 8:00am-4:30pm
Wage= (dependent upon experience)
Job Duties (please see website for more details):
- Accountable for promoting Intercare’s vision of being “The Heart of Excellence”
- Accountable for providing reception duties
- Provides office administration
- Ordering and maintenance of supplies and equipment
- Accountable for safety
- Maintain own personal and professional development
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as a secretary or equivalent position
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to type a minimum 50 WPM
- Strong problem solving, organizational skills and customer service
- Ability to work independently and to work effectively as a member of a team.
Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume at www.intercarealberta.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.
Intercare is a provider of quality continuing care services delivered through Partnership Communities. We are committed to growth in...