InterCall

InterCall Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very Immature Management
Call Centre Employee (Former Employee), Kingston, OntarioMay 31, 2012
Pros: clean environment - nice work stations
Cons: management - from supervisors to call centre director
The job was interesting and challenging at times, but if you were not part of the management click, then you had no chance of ever advancing. Favourtism was a huge issue, and it was based on kissing butt and not a good work ethic.
Fun place to work with fooseball table
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 17, 2012
Pros: no free lunches
Cons: long hours
Good place to work at.
Pros
Top global conferencing company with offices in North America, Asia Pacific and EMEA which provides opportunity to work in different countries.
Cons
Intercall is a sales driven company. It seems as though those who work in operations are not compensated or rewarded like the sales reps.
Advice to Senior Management
Reward and – more... compensate those who work in Operartions. Otherwise it is a good company to work for with decent management and leadership. – less
Higher management was not too concerning
Event Specialist (Former Employee), West Point, GAJuly 22, 2014
Cons: shortbreaks, healthcare, thinking we worked like robots.
I worked here 7 years the first two was GREAT. Then of course change came, we were bought out by another center and it went STRAIGHT down hills from there. It went from understanding mangagement to are they still human.
Summer intership
Marketing Internship (Former Employee), Chicago, IlJuly 9, 2014
Glad to have worked here for the summer but never really had a passion to do this type of work. However I learned how to manage work/life while still in college.
No room to grow
Employee at InterCall (Current Employee), Valley, ALJuly 3, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: too many chiefs
Advancement opportunies are few in certain areas of the company.
They did all they could to help you get advancement in the company.
Computer Operator (Former Employee), Lenexa, KansasJune 18, 2014
They gave me good training so I understood my daily task. Also the management was there to answer any question or if a problem came up.
stressful
Event Specialist Operator (Former Employee), West Point, GAJune 18, 2014
poor management unorganized and alot of drama that is not necessary
Decent work place to become close to one another quickly
Event Specialist (Current Employee), West Point, GAJune 12, 2014
Pros: no lunch days we have free lunches, two breaks each day.
Cons: there is favortism
Each day I clock in on time at my desk and check my schedule for the day to see where and when I am needed to get my job started. I learn daily each day and also have moved up positions pretty quickly by executing properly in each position. This is one big open floor with alot of people so its noisy. Alot of times people who have been or are currently – more... working here get into their own groups which causes negativity and people to feel left out and not want to ask for help. I do love family functions and CAP(Caring about people) and raising money for others to help. – less
Great Company
Call Execution Senior Supervisor (Former Employee), West Point GAMay 31, 2014
Great Company. Excellent opportunity for growth...........................................................................
awesome job,terrilbe employees
Customer Service Rep/Call Center Agent (Former Employee), West Point, GAMay 12, 2014
Pros: you went home on your scheduled time
Cons: no breaks or lunches sometimes. favortism
A typical day consist of setting up conference calls all day for the whole day. Handling customers issues, adding new accounts etc
I've learned that if not paying attention you can put a client in the wrond conference .My management team at this company was not the best. they did things according to who they liked most.and a lot of favoritism was shown. – more... My co workers were very messy and loved drama being that it was a lot of immature woman that worked for the company.The hardest part of this job was we had to learn a new technique of conferring on a daily basis.The most enjoyable part of this job was at the end of the conference the owner of the company let you know they had a good conference and all of their clients on the who can join a conference list was followed perfectly. – less
Excellent Opportunity
Scheduling Supervisor (Current Employee), West Point, GAApril 21, 2014
Pros: benefits, ac, not rocket science
Cons: in the call center you have to wear a headset all day
InterCall is a wonderful place to work. If new to the working environment InterCall will build strong office environment skills. If looking for a comfortable place to get some extra cash while attaining a degree, InterCall is perfect.
Good People / Flexible Environment
Operations Analysis Manager (Current Employee), Manassas, VAApril 13, 2014
InterCall is a good company, and one with a very flexible work environment. Management is cooperative, and the employee work force is very friendly. However, there seems to be limited room for growth within the organization.
productive, friendly environment
Event specialist/operator (Current Employee), Newnan, GAMarch 25, 2014
Pros: no lunches; meaning free lunch. pto; paid time off
Cons: short breaks, no benefits
Can become very busy with high call volume. Co-workers; overall company is a friendly environment to work in. Everyone is people friendly. The most enjoyable part of my job in the interaction between myself and my clients; being able to help those that have questions or concerns. Finding a solution to his or her problem. The hardest part of the job – more... is having to depend on management for other issues that need resolving because I'd rather find the solution alone at times. – less
LOVE IT
Accounting Billing/Collection Specialist (Current Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 24, 2014
I love who I work for, what I do and the people around me make it easier to come to work everyday.
Professional enviornment
Expert Event Reservationist (Former Employee), West Point, GAMarch 12, 2014
Pros: professional work enviornment
Cons: not flexible in with work hours in real life situations
Intercall offers great benefits, a nice dependable working environment, management is supportive of it's staff and cares significantly for it's clients. Co workers are very friendly. They offer several trainings to help each agent excel in their job performance.
Pretty decent part incenitives but hard to move up
Court Call Agent (Current Employee), Newnan, GAMarch 1, 2014
Pros: ocassion buys lunch, vacation time, gift cards
Cons: hard to move up to full time1
Everyone starts off part time. it's hard to move up to full time. You get PTO and paid holidays but no more than 25 hours.
It does pay the bills
Account Manager (Former Employee), SingaporeFebruary 28, 2014
Other than the pay, I have nothing to say. Having that said, the pay is not really that amazing at all after deducting the allowances and such.
InterCall
Direct Sales Account Executive (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 26, 2014
Great place to start a career and grow within an organization. Low pay and poor management lead to a VERY high turnover. Lack of proactive strategy deployed from the top down leads to very low levels of motivation and poor work ethic within the company.
good atmosphere
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 2, 2014
high energy environment, Cubicle life wasnt for me but was nice way to get into the city
Productive, professional
Conference Call Operator (Former Employee), West Point, GAJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: getting to talk with people all over the world
Cons: benefits
Very professional work environment, productive. I enjoyed getting to talk with people from other states, countries. Handling 600-1,000 person conference call.

1 2 3 4 5

About InterCall

It's a small world after InterCall. The company provides audio, video, and Web conferencing services and software, as well as – Read more