We have opportunities for a developer keen in creating mobile social/sports applications. We are currently gaining traction with an iOS product and expanding to the Android market. Being part of the small Interactive Athletes Corporation’s team, you would take a major part in design and development of all areas of the mobile application (client side Android/iOS/Web and servers side Ruby on Rails/PostgreSQL). You would need the skills to program virtually any portion of this mobile social media platform. Hours would be long but flexible and exciting, and you will be given a lot of creative freedom. As one of our earliest hires your voice will count the same as everyone’s. In fact, we expect someone who will bring in new ideas to challenge our own.
In addition, by being part of the start-up team you would gain direct access to the business executives and interpret the analytics that give us market insight and guide the applications’ future feature releases. This is an accelerated learning process in a short period of time! Given the your considerable equity stake, this will offer a very high financial upside if we are as successful as we fully intend on becoming.
- Disciplined and motivated to connect people and create communities!
- A passion for sports, gaming, and social media.
- Living in Vancouver (or willing to move here, we will help with the transition process)
- BSc in Computing Science or equivalent.
- 4+ years in Mobile application design and development, with at least 2 years in Android.
- Familiarity with Hockey, and knowledge of related statistics an asset.
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails, and PostgreSQL an asset.
- Knowledge of existing CRM platforms (I.E. Salesforce, SAP, etc…) an asset.
The right candidate would be offered a competitive salary and a considerable equity stake.
Indeed - 11 months ago
At Interactive Athletes, we take fans behind the scenes by connecting them to their favourite hockey players. We are young, energetic,...