We are seeking a highly motivated digital designer to help us create beautiful, streamlined, and intuitive products. Primary responsibilities include creating wireframes, prototypes of concepts, and design assets that we will use for testing and integrate into our mobile applications. Occasionally there will be tasks to create design assets for blogs, newsletters, or content for our mobile app.
In addition, by being part of the start-up team you will gain direct access to the business executives and interpret the analytics that give us market insight and guide the applications’ future direction. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn a great deal within a short period of time!
Passions, skills, and competencies would include:
- Disciplined and motivated to connect people and create communities!
- A keen eye for detail, and a passion for sports, gaming, and social media.
- Living in Vancouver (or willing to move here, we'd help with the transition)
- Working on or completed a degree in Detail Design, Interaction Design, or equivalent.
- Experience with information architecture, prototyping, graphic design & creating specifications.
- Experience with graphic design tools such as Adobe Master Suite.
- Familiarity with Hockey, and knowledge of related statistics an asset.
- Familiarity with mobile prototyping tools such as Balsamiq or Field Test App would be an asset.
We are seeking either an intern or someone looking for part-time work. Co-op students, or students requiring work experience to complete their degree should apply. Furthermore, applicants who are not students but who are seeking part-time work could expect up to 15 hours per week at a competitive, part-time salary. A highly successful candidate may secure a full time position upon completion of the internship.
Indeed - 6 months ago
At Interactive Athletes, we take fans behind the scenes by connecting them to their favourite hockey players. We are young, energetic,...