This position is a 6 week internship with a possibility to receive a Part/ Full Time Job after the internship depending on the value you can bring to the Team and the Company. We pay for your transportation expenses during the Internship.
We: A small company with a great reputation specializing in very unique Marketing/Advertising technology for Ad Agencies and Brands, we're located in the Yonge/Egllinton Area
As a small / young, innovative company, we are looking for a JR Well Rounded Intern Designer who can create responsive web, digital design mockups, mobile, and promotional materials with ease/minimal direction.
You: Someone who is self-directed, creative, and innovative in their work. Looking to get some hands-on experience in the emerging-advertising and marketing technology industry.
An Adobe Suite Intermediate-Expert, with perhaps some AfterFx/3D knowledge
We need you to create stunning visuals that enhance ours and our customers excitement.
You should possess. . .
· a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices (fluent in adobe suite)
· knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web
· a decent amount of knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process and most importantly Mockups for pitches,
· print, web, and mobile design capabilities and knowledge of Wordpress are bonuses
· the ability to lead projects from concept to completion
· experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (flash/after fx is bonus)
· nice to have: knowledge of HTML, DHTML CSS, Actionscript & Drupal, Wordpress, flash/afterfx/maya3d/cinema4d
· adaptability, attention to detail, and quick learning, ability to take direction on a concept and quickly grasp the vision and recreate
· passion, integrity, and energy