JOB OVERVIEW: Prepare beverages and/or serve food for the customer in a prompt and courteous manner while maintaining a high level of quality and consistency.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet guests pleasantly as they approach the bar; promote house drinks and utilize up-selling skills to maximize revenues.
- Prepare beverages requested by customers. Adhere to established pouring standards and drink recipes to provide a consistent product to the guests and to control costs. Coordinate food service with restaurant(s) for bar/lounge guests if applicable.
- Monitor guest behavior and guest alcohol consumption to determine when alcohol service to the guest should cease; notify management of incidents involving excessive alcohol consumption or impaired condition of customers; check identification whenever the age of a guest requesting an alcoholic beverage service is questionable.
- Alert Management of any service and/or safety issues. Make appropriate service recovery gestures according to established guidelines in order to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Set up bar including all liquor, mixers, ice, garnishes, glassware and supplies. Perform pre- and post-shift side-work (empty/fill ice-bins, prepare garnishments, replenish/store snacks, etc.). Requisition all necessary supplies.
Smart serve certification required . Flexible schedule .
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -