Inter Pipeline

Inter Pipeline Employee Reviews

Current employer review
Supervisor, Health and Safety (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABJuly 11, 2016
A typical day at work involves creating documents and meeting with stakeholders and operations representatives. I have learned that things take time and that you need a well thought out process in order to achieve your goals and objectives.

Management is supportive of health and safety related matters and their is a strong safety culture at my current employer.

My co-workers are dedicated and very skilled at their niche profession. The hardest part of my job is the amount of travel required. I have a young family and would like to reduce that if possible.

The most enjoyable part of my job is when I have provided results from occupational hygiene monitoring to the workers and they understand the importance of ensuring that they are adequately protected.
Pros
Autonomy to do my job
Cons
Extensive travel
Amazing company to work for
Summer student (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABAugust 29, 2016
Solid corporation with diverse assets.

They take excellent care of their employees; Lunch room has table tennis and televisions, fruit baskets and coffee are supplied, benefits packages, lunchtime yoga, pilates, and spin classes.

If you have a chance to work for IPL I would recommend it.
inter pipe line
corrosion engineer (Former Employee) –  CalgaryJanuary 9, 2015
Great learning experience, great business model, great competitive advantage. The pay and benefits are above average from a salary perspective. These benefits come at a cost including standard overtime. Equivalent pay per hour is low compared to industry average.
Pros
compensation / benefits
Excellent Pay / Long Hours
Head Office (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABMarch 4, 2014
Pros
compensation / benefits
Good company
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABOctober 28, 2013
Awesome company and people. I really enjoyed woking with them. They give you the room you need to work and grow
Pros
good company culture

4.8