Inter Pipeline Employee Reviews

Keep looking!
Operations and maintenance (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB2 February 2017
If you do not value safety or morality and have a yes boss attitude then this is the company for you! This is possibly the industries worst company as far as amature engineering, progammers and middle management.
Pros
Money
Cons
Theft, safety, poor management, it wasnt me attitude, junior engineers in senior roles, list goes on...
Well balaced company
Warehouse/ shipper reciver (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 January 2017
The whole office and warehouse work well together as well with the other sites across alberta , always willing to help anyone with any aspect of the job. Communication was always excellent.
Pros
well established conpany
Cons
Was a contract position
great to work for
FOREMAN (Former Employee) –  Kindersley, SK25 November 2016
long hours and hard work. it pays off at this company. you usually stay and work until the job is done. pipeline is iffy though because you always worry about what job is next.
Amazing company to work for
Summer student (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 August 2016
Solid corporation with diverse assets.

They take excellent care of their employees; Lunch room has table tennis and televisions, fruit baskets and coffee are supplied, benefits packages, lunchtime yoga, pilates, and spin classes.

If you have a chance to work for IPL I would recommend it.
New office builiding
Mobility Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 July 2016
hi-tech new building, with older technologies for IT personal in the new era, over all its a decent place to work in with lots of interesting people to interact with
Current employer review
Supervisor, Health and Safety (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 July 2016
A typical day at work involves creating documents and meeting with stakeholders and operations representatives. I have learned that things take time and that you need a well thought out process in order to achieve your goals and objectives.

Management is supportive of health and safety related matters and their is a strong safety culture at my current employer.

My co-workers are dedicated and very skilled at their niche profession. The hardest part of my job is the amount of travel required. I have a young family and would like to reduce that if possible.

The most enjoyable part of my job is when I have provided results from occupational hygiene monitoring to the workers and they understand the importance of ensuring that they are adequately protected.
Pros
Autonomy to do my job
Cons
Extensive travel
inter pipe line
corrosion engineer (Former Employee) –  Calgary9 January 2015
Great learning experience, great business model, great competitive advantage. The pay and benefits are above average from a salary perspective. These benefits come at a cost including standard overtime. Equivalent pay per hour is low compared to industry average.
Pros
compensation / benefits
Excellent Pay / Long Hours
Head Office (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 March 2014
Pros
Compensation / Benefits
Good company
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 October 2013
Awesome company and people. I really enjoyed woking with them. They give you the room you need to work and grow
Pros
Good company culture
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inter Pipeline. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5