Want a career opportunity with a 15 minute commute time to work?
Do you want to grow your career in SAP? You need to look into this.
INTEQNA is working with a true Canadian icon in the information technology consulting industry. This would be your opportunity to join a team that services their clients in Western Canada, mostly centered around their Regina based clients. This would be your opportunity to showcase your SAP skilled and develop as an SAP professional. Opportunity is limitless within this organization of 40,000 employees.
The role is a SAP ABAP Developer with experience with RF (Radio Frequency - handheld devices) development, SAPconsole and LES/WM integration.
- Design and code medium to high complexity software objects
- Maintain applications to keep performance in accordance with technical & functional specifications
- Execute and document tests necessary to ensure application & technical environment meets performance requirements
- Document and assist in definition of functional & technical requirements of the application
- Support configuration changes to packaged applications
Qualifications for this position include:
- 5+ years of progressive SAP design / development / implementation / support / integration / consulting experience with large-scale SAP R/3 implementations
- Experience developing SAP RF transactions
- Functional exposure to LES logistical areas with WM/IM/MM/SD modules
- 5+ years of experience in the SAP ABAP domain and knowledge of RICE, ALE, BAPIs, IDOCS, etc
- Experience with SAP ERP ECC 5.0 and up
- Demonstrated success defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements and implementing practical business solutions
- Experience with multiple SAP modules (FICO, SD, MM, PM or PS)
- Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- SAP Certifications would be desirable
- Previous experience in a Professional Services environment
would be of benefit
- Previous experience with clients in Government, Telecom or Oil & Gas industries would also be of benefit