Great people make good companies great!
We’re looking for a great IT Recruiter to join our awesome team!
Are you curious about understanding people and helping them along their career path? In our world this means understanding what talent our clients need, to take their business to the next level. It also means understanding what candidates love to do and where they want to go next.
What type of skills and traits do you need to be successful with us?
- you have prior recruiting success;
- you learn and understand technology quickly;
- you love working with people;
- you ask relevant questions;
- you listen well;
- your friends describe you as tenacious, resilient, and hard-working;
- you're also described as analytical – you love to solve problems.
What are your daily duties with us?
- work with Client Account Managers to understand our client talent needs;
- search for best-fit candidates through our Salesforce CRM, Social Media sites, and Job Boards;
- interview relevant candidates in person;
- work with our Account Managers to guide the best candidates through the hiring process with our clients;
- recruit for other lines of business, including our Salesforce practice, National Accounts, and our Senior Headhunting practice.
- we put our employees first…period;
- happy and challenged employees mean happy clients and candidates;
- all of us have created a great team atmosphere, where we work together to reach our goals;
- …and it’s working – we are consistently ranked as the top recruiting firm with our clients;
- great one-on-one training for all of our employees to make sure that they are developing their strengths and progressing in their careers;
- many exciting business lines (IT Clients, National Accounts, Salesforce Practice, Senior Headhunting) to recruit for means you are always learning.
About Our Company
We’re all about relationships and content – meaning we focus on understanding our clients' and candidates' needs and do everything we can to help them reach their goals. We don’t like wasting people’s time – we’re all about results, and we want to have fun while we’re doing all this work!
We know we’re on the right track because we consistently win and our clients and candidates always tell us how much they love working with us!
We also have an awesome Salesforce practice that is really taking off in Montreal and Eastern Canada. Our recruiting team has hired some of the best Salesforce talent from Montreal and around the globe. We love working with these guys and can’t believe all of the great project work they do for our Salesforce clients.
We offer a great compensation plan and work environment, right at the edge of Old Montreal, where we enjoy hanging out at all of our favorite restaurants and terraces.
We’d love to hear from you - If you’re interested, send your resume along with 5 reasons why we should interview you.