Intelligrated

Intelligrated Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great vision with not much structure
Customer Service Technician (Former Employee), Topeka, KSJune 27, 2014
Pros: co-workers tend to be team oriented
Cons: taining lacking, company has not established a solid way of dealing with customers.
The training given is mostly hands on.by indivuals that are still learning themselves.The classroom training is bare minimum and not well organized. A survey was sent out by management to determine what level of knowledge the employees felt they comfortably had. This survey was basically like the table of contents of a book and you had to grade each – more... chapter just on the title of it in the table of contents.

The company started out saying "Do what you can to make the customer happy." Now the customers are comfortable with that philosophy, the company only wants the systems to run as they were designed. Most customers want to get more than what their system was designed for, so do we make the customer happy or keep the system in design specifications? The planned maintenance system is not really reasonable. The times called for in the system do not match the time most jobs take. This is mostly due to the fact that the company has not impressed upon the customer that planned maintenance will prevent more unexpected costly down time than it will cost them to plan access to the machine. So most hour to two hour maintenance jobs get squeezed into two twenty minute breaks and a thirty minute lunch break and the customer gets charged the full time for the job.

Also, the company is existing on the whim of the customer way too much. Instead of fighting for employees that the customer may or may not have issues with, the company is quick to discharge the said employee at the minorest infraction. – less
productive work environment busy
Mechanical Installer (Former Employee), Mason, OHMay 19, 2014
Enjoyed working with company but was only temp work would be great if didn't have family so could travel with company
Wonderful place to be, an organization filled with great people!
Supervisor, Mechanical Engineering (Current Employee), Mason, OHApril 1, 2014
Pros: good work/life balance, good customers and a great cafeteria serving breakfast, lunch and take home dinner
Cons: some weak areas of technology regarding proprietary cad system, erp and pm systems
It is a pleasure to work at Intelligrated where every day offers the opportunity to work with wonderful Engineers who are both knowledgable and passionate about designing great automated material handling systems. Very customer oriented company with a sound Project Management system in place to maintain project integrity. Very well qualified Management – more... at the helm with a clear succession plan. Hardest part of the job is dealing with dynamic customer base and some mediocre technology in some areas. – less
Good company to work for with growing pains
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee), Mason, OHJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: get to work with a lot of different technologies
Cons: company growing pains
Overall, Intelligrated is a good company to work for with fair compensation. A typical week in the office consisted on meetings, document/drawing/schematic creation with scheduled deadlines and deliverables. A typical week on a job site always varied depending on location and time of year.

I learned about a variety of products and communiations such – more... as AB, Wago, Schneider, Profibus, Devicenet, and Controlnet in both PC and PLC controlled systems.

I got along great with my immediate bosses but I didn't have as much of a relationship with upper management because I was not in a position to see them on a regular basis so it is hard for me to comment on the overall management.

The hardest part of the job was hitting a schedule with a moving target of deliverables because of repeated customer changes. It can be done and has been done but it can be a painful process.

The most enjoyable part of the job would be knowing that I was contributing in the design for the material handling needs of big name companies. I always thought that was a pretty cool feeling. – less
Not always a pleasant atmosphere
Controls Engineer Drafter (Former Employee), Mason, OHJanuary 3, 2014
I enjoyed working here for the challenge that this job presented. The people I worked with sometimes were not always team players. I would often ask people if they needed help with a task to meet a deadline and was told that I just need to worry about what I need to get done.
Exciting working environment
Customer Service Technician (Former Employee), Columbia, SCNovember 7, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: long hours
Very good company to work for. I should have stayed. Great co-workers. Dealing with non-technical people at customer sites.
Travel and work in the industrial field
Millwright/Welder (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 17, 2013
Pros: great pay
Installed conveyour syetems,welding, mezzeine. It was a great job but just temp work.
Industrial and productive company.
Electrical & Control Design Engineer (Current Employee), Frederick, MDOctober 5, 2013
Pros: one hour lunch break
I am working as electrical engineer for the sortation system and conveyor, preparing the IO list, cable schedule and voltage drop calculation.
Really, it is very good experience and knowledge.
Recruiting Process incompetent and rude
Sales (Former Employee), Mason, OHAugust 25, 2013
Cons: lack of diversity, lack of respect for candidates
I'm used to HR departments being somewhat useless, but Intelligrated takes the cake for the worst of the worst. A close associate of mine recently interviewed for a role at Intelligrated and was brought in for 3 rounds of interviews. Each time the promise of "we're looking to make a decision soon" was given. After a few weeks, a professional follow-up – more... phone call would be made, only to be given a rude "we'll get back to you in a couple weeks" response. Months later, after another follow-up call they told my friend that "they are not filling the role now, but may in the future". It was very clear that their HR department was completely incompetent, not at all aware of average salary levels for given job titles. It's doubtful that things will change at Intelligrated...when you refer to their website and see their bloated "Leadership team", which consists of 22 white males. – less
Great company, needs better on site leads.
Customer Service Technician (Former Employee), Allentown, PAJuly 12, 2013
Pros: the benefits package.
Cons: lack of time off
Long days, customer was a big head ache. Co-workers were awesome. Management was poor
Great Place
Customer Service Technician (Former Employee), Mason, OHJanuary 31, 2013
Intelligrated its self if a great paying company good perks and good people for the most part there are people here and there but for most part it truely is a great company to work for.
Great place to work and get your foot in the door.
Support Engineer (Current Employee), West Chester, OhioDecember 30, 2012
Great place to work and get your foot in the door. Currently there is a lack of training and management can seem unknowable of employees.
Great atmosphere, constant growth
R&D Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee), Mason, OHDecember 26, 2012
This company has grown by a factor of 10 since I've started. The people are great to work with and the management is very knowledgeable and experienced.
Horrible Work Conditions and Coworkers.
Conveyer system Installer (Former Employee), Waco, TXNovember 6, 2012
Cons: low pay, horrible hours, stupid coworkers.
Intellihrated is a stuck up company who only hires Mexicans. The white employees get the short end of the stick. We get all the dirty jobs while the mexicans get the office and adminstarative positions. The pay is horrible and the hours suck. The coworkers are all Mexicans that only speak spanish and can't undesrtand any English.Any body applying with – more... Intelligrated stay away. – less
Challenging place.
Project Technical Manager (Current Employee), West Chester, OHAugust 27, 2012
Performance tuning, Managing Hosting Dba's and trouble shooting.
Productive work place
General Laborer (Former Employee), Sharon Springs, NYMay 29, 2012
The hardest part of the job was carying 30ft steel beams all day untill the structure was put up. I learned a lot about concrete work and steel beam installation. Coworkers were good people and easy to work with. On top of that i learned a lot about large conveyor systems in distribution centers.
Very Clean workplace.
Customer Service Technician (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 2, 2012
Pros: great benefits
Cons: co-workers that are not team players
Great company to work for, with great benefits. Seems they don't know their employees very well. Considering the business relationship between employee and company.
nueva tecnologia en equipamiento
Supervisor general de mantenimiento (Former Employee), Moreno Buenos AiresNovember 22, 2012
Es una empresa que se instalo en argentina, donde tuve que hacer montaje y puesta en marcha de equipos, formacion de grupos de trabajos y tareas de mantenimiento preventivos.

About Intelligrated

Intelligrated helps businesses move products -- literally. The company makes and installs automated material handling equipment, including – Read more