Intelligrated Employee Reviews

decent place to work
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  London, OH28 September 2017
good co workers, good work balance, decent pay. unfair advancement chances, lack of equality, and poor vision for the future. The future is unknown due to the nature of our product.
It was nice before being purchased by Honeywell
Senior Mechanical Engineer - R&D Group (Former Employee) –  Mason, OH19 September 2017
It was nice before being purchased by Honeywell. I will not write more. You are lucky I wrote anything at all a 150 character minimum is bull. Just how I feel.
No Advancement
Customer Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Lake Park, GA24 August 2017
This job was not a first choice for me. The position didn't take advantage of what I have to offer as a technician and offered no room for advancement.

Management is not overly concerned with personnel, only results no matter how they have to get them.
Pros
Decent pay.
Cons
Everything else.
ok
Controls Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mason, OH20 July 2017
OK place to work. The travel was much more than they led on to. They intilally said 25% travel and it tuned out to be more like 80-90%. New management after the aquistion was changing tthings also.
Awful place to work, very unproductive enviroment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Mason, OH30 June 2017
Created and analyzed excel charts for specific High-Value products.
Worked with the department chair to determine more cost-effective and efficient systems. Gave detailed presentations on my findings and charts.
Great Place to work
DevOps Engineer (Client (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA18 June 2017
It is a good place to work. One of the places, where you can maintain work life balance. There is a lot of scope of learning for the interns. Management is very supportive.
Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA18 June 2017
I sold some multi-million dollar jobs there and was compensated for it. I left due to some family issues. I would recommend working for this company.
Productive hard working crew of people
MECHANICAL INSTALLER (Former Employee) –  Mason, OH8 June 2017
The job will have you installing various conveyor systems and equipment for major warehouses. The work is rather predictable from day to day, which can become mundane or boring in my opinion. They provide the crew with various power tools, which is great. They only require you bring your own hand tools and require steel toe boots. The team leaders have been helpful with training and explaining blueprints before you begin assembly in my experience. The workplace culture is what you would expect from a crew of typical construction workers, lots of banter and so on. I learned how to use all sorts of tools, read blueprints, how conveyors and motors are built, learned to drive different types of scissor lifts, and how to become an effective team member. The hardest part of the job for me was the schedule. For instance, the schedule and hours would fluctuate. Sometimes we would work 10-12 hour days 7 days a week which was nice for the paycheck but would cause the crew to feel burned out. Then sometimes we would work 8 hour days for 5 days which left us feeling needing more money. Then we wouldn't know the schedule until the following week which makes planning outside activities more difficult. This company typically requires you to travel all over the country to work at various job sites so if you enjoy family life this may not be the type of work you will enjoy.
Pros
Provides expensive powertools for crew
Cons
Short breaks, hard labor
Fast-paced and is highly recommended for folks starting their carreers, preferrably single, and highly motivated individuals.
Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mason, OH9 May 2017
Good company to work for if there is nothing to tie one down, like family. Highly recommended for individuals who are kicking off their careers to gain practical experience and understand what it takes to meet the challenge of this fast-paced work environment.
The company is great in taking care of their folks. But, one will have the knowledge of how to work with all types of folks - pleasant or unpleasant.
Painter Assistant (Former Employee) –  Danville, KY10 March 2017
Ran a powder coat paint line, good steady work, kept busy most of the night, made good friends while I was there..would have stayed if I got full time. I would accept a job there now if I got offered one. Management seemed pretty fair from what I recall except they wouldn't hire any temps.
Pros
Wonderful co workers, good place to work
Cons
Was a temp job

Want to know more about Intelligrated?

Ask a question
Nice place to work
IT Solution Delivery Analyst (Intern) (Current Employee) –  Mason, OH17 February 2017
I worked with the IT team and it was really exciting to be part of a very vibrant and friendly atmosphere. The cafeteria at the company serves variety of foods that I love so much
Productive work place
Mechanical Installer (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NY12 February 2017
Great opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the industrial field. Mechanical diagrams lots of hand and power tools to use. Good supervisors that are very knowledgeable.
Pros
Opportunity to learn something new on a daily basis
Cons
Short lunch break
great company to work for.
Maintenance/Electrician Technician (Current Employee) –  Mason, OH8 February 2017
Love location of current assignment and ability to travel if needed and to further my education. work hours are fantastic along with fellow employees.
Very laid back, but very productive help desk
Help Desk/Hardware Technician (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH27 January 2017
This was an amazing place to work in. Small company that was bought out a year into my employment. Very laid back, very team-oriented, and enjoyable every day.
Pros
Bistro, Small-Company feel, Comraderie
Productive and Energetic place to work
Marketing & Product Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH14 January 2017
Intelligrated is a thriving consumer handling corporation. With the recent purchase of the company, life at Intelligrated seems to get busier by the day.
Relaxed Work Environment, Great Coworkers
R&D Mechanical Engineering Co-op (Current Employee) –  Mason, OH14 November 2016
Intelligrated provides engineering and innovation at a relaxed pace in a friendly environment. The work is challenging and intriguing, but the hours accommodate for a life outside of work.
Pros
Friendly, Employee Value
Cons
Slow-paced Work
Great Place for those willing to sacrifice
Software Controls Engineer - Level 1 (Former Employee) –  Mason, OH8 September 2016
Engineers work hard and can put in a lot of time on-site. Time spent in the office can be slow and boring when starting out, which is in stark contrast to how things flow when a project is gearing up.

If you can do the travel (20-80%), this is a great job which can challenge you.
Pros
Quiet campus, genuine management, refined, innovative product
Cons
Work life balance can be bad when working on-site, OT pay is lackluster.
Just like any other construction site
Inventory Production Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mason, OH27 August 2016
They claim to have a company that supports the need for a healthy work-life balance and provides opportunities for continuous learning and personal growth. However, they are just out to get the job done in a very hurried schedule with no regard to any balance.
Pros
Lots of Overtime
Cons
Lots of Overtime
Indecisive and inconsistant
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OH26 August 2016
The company will go through spells where you practically live in the building. Then out of nowhere work dries up and offer volunteer time off. The benefits are minimal. Advancement in the company is very hard to achieve.
Could be better, could be worse, depnds on location.
Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MO16 August 2016
Depends on the location of Intelligrated that you work at. I was at the St. Louis location and though the work/life balance there was ok, this location is more or less an ugly step child to the other locations. That said it is the most lean/best run location which makes it a bit of a paradox. I find it increasingly frustrating how no money is expended on this location compared with the other 3 sister locations. All that said, the stress level at work is reasonably low and there are a handful of interesting projects that I am involved in. Depends on your job title, and location, but overall could be better places to work and there are definitely worse.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intelligrated. Our community is ready to answer.