Intelligrated Employee Reviews

Used to be a great company
Senior Customer Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC19 February 2018
Intelligrated is now Honeywell Intelligrated and along with the new ownership has come many changes. The culture and attitude has declined to the point Honeywell can't keep employees. The insurance is expensive. The overtime doesn't pay as good as before. The company computer and phone provided are more trouble than they are worth. Its a job with a paycheck if that's what you are looking for.
great place to work, poor set up
Regional maintenance supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NY29 January 2018
need to improve the set up, need more organization and structure on the org chat , great benefits but poor middle level organization , contract site need better tech support
Typical Workday
CNC Operator of Trumpf (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH16 January 2018
For the most part, pretty steady work. I did run into occasional lay offs. It's a union shop, so seniority played a key role in the opportunity for advancement or learning new jobs.
Solution focused customer centric
Regional Field Service Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MO3 January 2018
Field service is a 24/7 job. Each day provides new and interesting challenges. No two days are the same in this role. I've learned to listen to customers' needs and work with them to provide the right resource to solve their problem and to do so in a way that is most cost effective to them and revenue generating for the company.
Horrible work place
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Danville, KY17 November 2017
Always running out of parts and sending employees home. A person honestly can't afford to work here. Benefits are horrible compared to most factories. Lady in hr is only in office once a week so very hard to get help with anything.
Pros
Cons
Low pay no guarantee of 40 hours
fun work place
Fabricator (Former Employee) –  London, OH15 November 2017
Fun work place and the people are very friendly. Can be stressful at times due to the big work loads but good pay and benefits with a continuously changing work environment.
ok
Mechanical Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Danville, KY9 November 2017
company is fine people are cool but they dont need engineers to do what they hire engineers to do, you are mostly a cad monkey and not doing any technical work
awesome,
Installer/Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Mason, OH25 October 2017
great job met a lot of cool people. brad jed double d. jr. stoner and ted. What i liked about the job was 2 checks per week. you got your regular check and then you got a perdim check.
Pros
money
Cons
all the overtime you wanted.
Great job, hard hours
Machinist (Current Employee) –  Kentucky24 October 2017
Intelligrated is an awesome place to be, it truly is. But it is extremely difficult to plan a schedule due to the sheer amount of hours of Over time expected to work, then after working that over time work slows down to a crawl, then right back to the OT.
Pros
Good pay, Good benefits, Good people
Cons
Unpredictable hours, management seems scattered at times
Great people, manangment is great
Custom Assembly worker (Current Employee) –  Danville, KY14 October 2017
We get a blueprint of each customer required order provided to our factory from the consumer. It is my job to take that blueprint and make it come to life within even the milliliters of what the customer wants, We don't rush through jobs, or at least I don't, I try to do my best and give 100% of my attention to detail and focus on the job at hand.
Pros
I work with alot of great pwople who make it feel more like a home than a workplace
Cons
No advancement
decent place to work
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  London, OH28 September 2017
good co workers, good work balance, decent pay. unfair advancement chances, lack of equality, and poor vision for the future. The future is unknown due to the nature of our product.
It was nice before being purchased by Honeywell
Senior Mechanical Engineer - R&D Group (Former Employee) –  Mason, OH19 September 2017
It was nice before being purchased by Honeywell. I will not write more. You are lucky I wrote anything at all a 150 character minimum is bull. Just how I feel.
No Advancement
Customer Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Lake Park, GA24 August 2017
This job was not a first choice for me. The position didn't take advantage of what I have to offer as a technician and offered no room for advancement.

Management is not overly concerned with personnel, only results no matter how they have to get them.
Pros
Decent pay.
Cons
Everything else.
ok
Controls Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mason, OH20 July 2017
OK place to work. The travel was much more than they led on to. They intilally said 25% travel and it tuned out to be more like 80-90%. New management after the aquistion was changing tthings also.
Awful place to work, very unproductive enviroment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Mason, OH30 June 2017
Created and analyzed excel charts for specific High-Value products.
Worked with the department chair to determine more cost-effective and efficient systems. Gave detailed presentations on my findings and charts.
Great Place to work
DevOps Engineer (Client (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA18 June 2017
It is a good place to work. One of the places, where you can maintain work life balance. There is a lot of scope of learning for the interns. Management is very supportive.
Nice place to work
Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA18 June 2017
I sold some multi-million dollar jobs there and was compensated for it. I left due to some family issues. I would recommend working for this company.
Productive hard working crew of people
MECHANICAL INSTALLER (Former Employee) –  Mason, OH8 June 2017
The job will have you installing various conveyor systems and equipment for major warehouses. The work is rather predictable from day to day, which can become mundane or boring in my opinion. They provide the crew with various power tools, which is great. They only require you bring your own hand tools and require steel toe boots. The team leaders have been helpful with training and explaining blueprints before you begin assembly in my experience. The workplace culture is what you would expect from a crew of typical construction workers, lots of banter and so on. I learned how to use all sorts of tools, read blueprints, how conveyors and motors are built, learned to drive different types of scissor lifts, and how to become an effective team member. The hardest part of the job for me was the schedule. For instance, the schedule and hours would fluctuate. Sometimes we would work 10-12 hour days 7 days a week which was nice for the paycheck but would cause the crew to feel burned out. Then sometimes we would work 8 hour days for 5 days which left us feeling needing more money. Then we wouldn't know the schedule until the following week which makes planning outside activities more difficult. This company typically requires you to travel all over the country to work at various job sites so if you enjoy family life this may not be the type of work you will enjoy.
Pros
Provides expensive powertools for crew
Cons
Short breaks, hard labor
Fast-paced and is highly recommended for folks starting their carreers, preferrably single, and highly motivated individuals.
Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mason, OH9 May 2017
Good company to work for if there is nothing to tie one down, like family. Highly recommended for individuals who are kicking off their careers to gain practical experience and understand what it takes to meet the challenge of this fast-paced work environment.
The company is great in taking care of their folks. But, one will have the knowledge of how to work with all types of folks - pleasant or unpleasant.
Nice place to work
Painter Assistant (Former Employee) –  Danville, KY10 March 2017
Ran a powder coat paint line, good steady work, kept busy most of the night, made good friends while I was there..would have stayed if I got full time. I would accept a job there now if I got offered one. Management seemed pretty fair from what I recall except they wouldn't hire any temps.
Pros
Wonderful co workers, good place to work
Cons
Was a temp job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intelligrated. Our community is ready to answer.