A pioneer in connected car technology, Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc. (IMS) of Waterloo, Ontario is dedicated to developing and commercializing real connected car solutions. The company’s innovative technology includes iLane™, an award-winning human machine interface for in-car media, messaging and location based services as well as DriveSync®, an M2M platform that powers usage-based insurance, road tolling and fleet programs globally. IMS’ unique approach uses both over-the-air and secure, in-car technology that allows drivers to access on-demand content from the cloud such as weather, real-time traffic and music as well as in-car content including emails, text messages and smart telephony apps from your smartphone.
Why join IMS?
- An innovative technology leader that is pursuing aggressive market growth
- A company committed to your personal and professional development and growth within the organization
- Comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision care and employee assistance program), with no waiting period. Goodlife Fitness membership discount and more.
- Industry-competitive salary, Group RRSP, vacation and flexible work hours
- State of the art facility with free parking, close to walking trails, shopping, restaurants and summer outdoor markets
Who we are searching for:
As our Tier 1 Customer Care Representative you will find yourself among like minded peers, poised to provide superior customer support. If you are an evangelist of the user experience, and are tech savvy with a passion for sharing your aptitude while delivering outstanding support, we want to have you as part of our team. The Tier 1 Customer Care Representative will be our advocate for key customer service initiatives.
Your role at IMS:
- Handle all customer support issues through current support channels
- Provide timely responses to customers and other support case owners
- Escalate cases and communicate appropriately
- Assist Quality Assurance as required in trouble-shooting and validation
- Assist with field trials/testing
- Maintain complete, current issue tracking and support documentation (FAQs, etc.)
- Ability to hold the philosophy that customers and their satisfaction come first
- Aptitude to handle additional tasks and schedules that may be assigned from time to time
Skills you bring to IMS:
- Proven successful customer support experience/superior customer service representation
- 20 – 25 hour work week, must be flexible to work additional hours if required
- Bilingualism (French/English or Spanish/English) is an asset but not required
- Understanding of product issues, resolutions, and use of the call-tracking systems
- The ability to handle customers in a professional and tactful manner
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong decision making skills with the ability to make timely decisions in order to troubleshoot customer issues
- Excellent interpersonal, detail oriented and multi-tasking skills
- Assertive and takes initiative
- Must be willing to work after-hours support shift as required. Current hours of operation are from Mon-Friday 8am-9pm, Saturday from 10am-6pm and Sunday/Holidays from 10am-4pm. Please note that we anticipate on becoming a 24/7 customer care center in the near future.
Indeed - 23 months ago
A pioneer in connected car technology, Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc. (IMS) of Waterloo, Ontario is dedicated to developing and...