About Drivewyze and Intelligent Imaging Systems:
Drivewyze Inc. is an innovative technology service provider to the transportation industry. Drivewyze is committed to improving road safety and efficiency for everyone. Partnering with industry and government stakeholders, Drivewyze delivers time-saving and cost-effective driving solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers, providing unsurpassed business value to the trucking industry.
Drivewyze’s parent company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc. (IIS), is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced commercial vehicle inspection and safety systems today. We provide transportation and law enforcement agencies with the industry’s most technologically advanced tools in an effort to make the goals of safety and security more efficient and effective.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Specialist is a key member of the IIS / Drivewyze Corporate Marketing team, which creates and executes marketing programs for both the IIS and Drivewyze organizations.
The Marketing Specialist will be the Marketing team’s primary resource, stakeholder, and subject matter expert for the IIS side of the business -- developing and maintaining marketing programs, messaging, events and campaigns, in order to effectively promote IIS’ industry leading, integrated technology solutions to its base of American and Canadian commercial vehicle safety and enforcement organizations.
As a member of the Marketing team, this position will also support other Marketing team efforts for Drivewyze as well as IIS -- playing an important role in various campaigns and projects, such as planning and managing events, online and print advertising campaigns, public relations outreach, lead generation projects, collateral and video creation, social media messaging, reporting, managing promotional material inventory, managing corporate websites, and more.
The Marketing Specialist will work closely with a mix of internal and external stakeholders:
- Internal stakeholders – The IIS and Drivewyze Government Services Team, including direct collaboration with the president and founders; The IIS Government Sales Team; IIS Engineering, R&D and Project teams; Product Management; your Marketing team mates
- External stakeholders – IIS and Drivewyze clients in the U.S. and Canada; outsourced marketing contractors providing graphic design, website design and public relations
- Developing and executing programs that support the Marketing organization’s strategic objectives, working in close collaboration with the IIS Government Sales Team
- Support the Government Sales Team by being a source of expertise on market trends and changes to the competitive landscape
- Support the IIS Government Sales Team with business proposals and RFP responses as necessary, and supporting government grant proposal efforts
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of website content, sales collateral, presentations, videos and other public facing messaging
- Helping maintain the IIS customer contact list
- Collaborate with the Government Services Team to support their efforts in creating training materials other client facing materials, to help deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Schedule and coordinate necessary arrangements for events and demonstrations
- Prepare marketing reports to measure program and campaign effectiveness; monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Contribute to IIS and Drivewyze communications efforts, including newsletters, social media and public relations
- Support the execution of ongoing marketing activities delivered through member associations, partnerships, and other business relationships
- Constantly improve personal industry and domain knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading trade publications
- Supporting the Marketing team as a resource on projects and campaigns as needed
- Other duties as assigned and required
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- a degree in marketing, communications, business or a similar bachelor’s degree or higher
- at least three years’ experience in a marketing role
- ability to work under tight deadlines
- excellent communications and writing skills
- comfortable with technology, particularly complex and integrated solutions; adept at translating complex solutions into business benefits
- strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- organizes, with a close attention to detail
- knowledge of web content management systems and graphic designs programs
- the ability to work as part of a high performing, fast-paced team, and individually
- ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team and meet the qualifications, please send your resume.