IntelliView Technologies is seeking talented software developers to join our team in the development of leading edge intelligent video analytic systems for the Oil Gas Industry. These solutions incorporate patented video analytics and image processing technologies to detect, identify, track objects, and then analyze footage to generate pre-programmed notification alarms in real-time. Please visit our web site at http://www.intelliview.ca/ to learn more about our company.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and unit test core software components and features
- Participate in all aspects of software development life cycle including architecture and technical design, coding, unit testing, integration testing, build and release documentation
- Work closely with QA staff and other disciplines to resolve bugs and enhancement requests
- Participate and lead code reviews and assist in developing coding processes & standards
- Participating in estimating, scheduling, and prioritization of development work with the technical team;
- Conduct research on emerging technologies, and implement prototypes and proof of concept projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- 5+ years experience developing C++ multi-threaded applications
- Strong knowledge of software engineering principles and best practices
- Good understanding of the Microsoft Windows standard and embedded environments & Visual Studio 2010
- Knowledge of protocols layers and computer communication/networking including TCP, HTTP, RTSP, UDP, USB, RS232, RS485
- Versatile & adaptable to new tools & challenges
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Knowledge of video processing, streaming, and compression
- Experience working with GUI Design, databases, Linux, android and/or iOS.
- Experience automating processes using scripts and frameworks
- Experience in Agile work environments
- Well-developed oral & written communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize and schedule activities to meet deadlines
- A team player, who shows respect, thrives on excellence, has a positive attitude and takes pride in achievements
- Possession of a valid Driver's License, and be willing to travel.
- Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
- Only local residents will be considered at this time.