Intel

Intel Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Place to Work
MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN / SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Hudson, MASeptember 21, 2014
Pros: free fruits, free coffee and soda, massage chair etc
A Great place to work and fun people to work with. A well balanced Work/Life environment
Great Stepping Stone
Document Control Manager (Former Employee), Lehi, UTSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: neat project
First project with Fluor, excellent training, and enjoyable staff to work with.
Very good ride
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORSeptember 18, 2014
We worked hard and played hard. Made tons of money for investors. Most every other company I have worked for since could learn about discipline from Intel
Self sustained technician
Self Sustained Technician (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: great benifits
Cons: long hours
A great company with fantastic benefits. I worked in the FAB and was busy all day so this made the day go by quickly since we worked 12 hour shifts.
More job opportunities for technical employees
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Bucuresti, IFSeptember 16, 2014
More job opportunities for technical employees that for the non-technical ones
Cool work environment (modern offices, ping pong table, big community area)
Employees' average age ~30 years old
Fun Workplace
Build and Release Engineer/Analyst (Former Employee), Folsom, CASeptember 16, 2014
Even though the work is challenging
my manager used to give comfortable time to complete the task
Friendly, competitive, multiple opportunities, many perks
Administrative Assistant, Sr (Former Employee), Folsom, CASeptember 16, 2014
Intel Corp is a competitive and friendly environment. They provide opportunities for advancing education in-house and pay for outside schooling. Advancing is encouraged. Before being hired a candidate is thoroughly interviewed to determine if they will fit into the Intel Culture; therefore, all employees seem well grouped. Hard work is encouraged and – more... sometimes additional hours above 40/week is necessary; however, Intel provides cafe's, and additional perks help you get through the day. I made many good friends at Intel. – less
Great place to work. Values Engineers.
Advanced Phy Development (Former Employee), Folsom CA, Hudson, MASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: bonus plan - outstanding!
Cons: fast paced, lots of meetings.
I really enjoyed working for Intel. It was hard work and cutting edge but the bonus plan and rewards made it all worth it.
it's a good choice
Firmware Validation Engineer (Former Employee), 台北市, TPESeptember 15, 2014
Work about 7~10 hours per day, depend on project statues.

This job can let you learn more about the relationship between computer architecture and Operating System.
Great place to work!
Software Development Manager (Former Employee), IsraelSeptember 11, 2014
Though working on groups spread on multi-geographical locations and in different time zones,
Intel is a great place to work, develop and succeed.
Their Corporate culture aligns with the posters hanging in the hallways
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Chandler, AZSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: great benefits, many perks, sincere management
Intel was a fabulous company to work with. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of this job. The workforce at Intel are some of the smartest people on the planet. In addition to working hard, there is plenty of time for enjoying ones team and department.

I loved working at Intel!!
A grind, but at least the compensation is good
Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORSeptember 9, 2014
Tough to balance work/life. Very demanding. The culture is for everyone to work at night from laptops at home. The compensation is good, though, and they have tried to get better with the balance and reward culture.
Great company
IT Contractor/Administrator (Former Employee), Tigard, ORSeptember 8, 2014
Awesome culture, great people to work with from top to bottom.
No reason to leave the campus while on shift. Gyms, Activities, and even game rooms
New Product Integration Process Manager (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: healthcare, on-site medical facilities and cafes
Cons: understaffed for night (oncall) managers
Beside all of the cool perks, they are mostly enjoyed by daytime employees on mini breaks. As one of the many night managers, We'd be lucky to make it to the gym. Be ready for a pager that goes off all night then prepared for a 07:45 passdown. Pretty brutal.
Good company
India - Senior Component Design Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 5, 2014
Pros: good environment
Cons: no cons
I helped design chips and write EDA tools for pentium II and other chips. Excellent management
Outstanding Job!!!! Very challenging in a great way.
SENIOR ENGINEER (Former Employee), Portland, Or and Rio Rancho, NMSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: work life balance, opportunities to signifacant technical challenges which kept me wanting to come to work every day.
Cons: bureaucracy, recent changes in how things were done significantly hindered ablility to get things done.
Installation, Qualification and Demo Engineer: I was the technical expert on the equipment I installed and therefor was allow to have total ownership and responsibility for everything associated with my equipment (Lithography, Chemical Mechanical Planarization, Wet Etch and Inline ETEST).
Received vast exposure to Project Management skills and overall – more... big picture plans for overall factory success.

For the majority of my career at Intel I went to work feeling like a "Kid in a candy shop" – less
Not a good environment
Project Manager Trainee (Current Employee), Hillsboro, ORSeptember 4, 2014
Company does not pay well at all. I worked there 3 years and never received a raise. They said if I want a raise I need to go into sales. No chance for advancement unless you want to be a sales rep.
Room for advancement
Transactions Specialist (Former Employee), Hudson, MASeptember 1, 2014
Intel was a wonderful company to work for, as long as you were ok to stay in the same area for long periods. Trying to advance your career at Intel was difficult, and almost none existent. I would have loved to keep my career within Intel Massachusetts but the job I was doing was sent to Utah, I was unable to move at that time.
Great company to work for.
Process / Equipment Technician (Current Employee), Hudson, MAAugust 28, 2014
Intel is a great diversified company to work for. They give many opportunities to grow and become successful.
Great company if you are a blue badge.
Software Validation Engineer (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORAugust 28, 2014
Pros: cafés, ping pong tables, pool tables, and very nice co-workers
Cons: hard to get on with the company. very competitive.
Intel is a great company to work for but moving up the ranks from a contractor (green badge) to a full Intel employee is tough (blue badge). Often, contract employees are used for 18 months and no benefits or likelihood of advancement.

The cafes serve great food selection and the game room is has nice ping pong tables and pool tables. The message chairs – more... are quite nice. – less

About Intel

There's more inside ​Intel​ than you ever imagined. We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have – Read more