Intel

Intel Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Learning experience
Contractor (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: casual environment
Cons: contract hires are very limited to access.
I learned a lot while working for Intel. Great experience and wonderful opportunity.
Great Place to work
IT Security Engineer (Current Employee), Guadalajara, JALJanuary 8, 2015
- Exciting environment to work
- The interaction with different cultures is really enriched.
- There are a lot of projects to deliver
- The most enjoyable is a great place to work
sale instrument
Cabin Attendant (Former Employee), San Jose Costa RicaJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: get to know a lot of artist
Cons: to noisy
preparation stage for musicians

promoting new instruments

changing price, track my customers
It is very good to learn environment
Computer Integration System Technician (Current Employee), Hillsboro, ORJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: new technology
My typical day at work started in early morning until 7pm. My co-workers were always willing to help. Overall my experience at Intel was great and great benefits.
Produced Inovative to that allowed competitive Patent analysis.
Principle Patent Analyst- RE coordinator (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: low probability of advancement
Job is to protect Intel from patent law suits.

develop Claim Charts based on my technical expertise and Patents claim construction.

use analytical tools to understand Intel competitors

Develop new tools to do analysis beyond comercailly available tools tools are available
Excellent and fun place to work with health fitness center.
Sr. Systems / Sofware Engineer (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAJanuary 5, 2015
Excellent and enjoyable place to work. Fitness center for employee well being. The most open Management style I have experienced.
Co-workers are mostly team players.
Great Place to work
Sr. Project Manager (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAJanuary 5, 2015
You own your own career. Network to reach your goals and get the position you will enjoy. You have the ability to work for a world class company and have real international business experience.
Challenging & Fun workplace
SW engineer (Current Employee), Hillsboro, ORJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: free beverage and free fruit programs made life simple
Cons: long work hours
Learnt life literally at this company right out of graduate college - survival of the fittest in its true sense! :)

Very competitive & awesome team environment! Always won & enjoyed as teams....Being an underdog or not in new businesses, risk taking was all there was that made it fun to work @ Intel !!
I loved working for Intel
Manager of Customer Support (Former Employee), BEDFORD, MAJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: great raises, total compensation pkg
Cons: layoffs, leaving because it was cheaper to do elsewhere
This is a great company with excellent management. Incredible technology and great leadership. I was part of one of their acquisitions and they are a company that rewards the people that are willing to work like it's their company.
love the gym
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee), colorado springs coloradoJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: catering, corporate discounts
Cons: weak management
compress work weeks are great.
HPM was fun.
Great co-workers.
hardest part was when software crashes would occur.
best part was all the perks.
loved it
Project Coordinator/ Systems Admin (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 2, 2015
I would really prefer not to keep putting the information here. Pleas see my resume.
Great place to work environment although stressful
Material Program Manager (Current Employee), DuPont, WAJanuary 2, 2015
Time to market is critical in an engineering/computer job scope. stressful at time but overall rewarded appropriately and provided many opportunities for Great Place to Work scenarios (set own schedules, work from home, quarterly team events, family outing opportunities)
value employees
IT - SAP SD-WM System Analyst (Current Employee), Folsom, CADecember 31, 2014
They value their employees. I've seen layoffs in the tech industry from many sides. I've never seen Intel treat workers poorly in this regard. In my experience, if they cut your division, you will have ample opportunity to move to another division, or they will give you a generous severance.
JOB Traning
Facilities Preventive Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee), M02December 30, 2014
Pros: free insurans
Cons: happy life
experience and handling works. can learn more with skill job .
Cooperation and sharing with management in meeting truly.
Challenging and High Paced Work Environment
Facilities Planner and Project Manager (Former Employee), Chandler, AZDecember 29, 2014
This is a company that you will always do more that what you were hired to do. It offers great versatility should you want to proceeded other career paths.
Large company with many opportunities
Divisional Quality Engineer/Customer Manufacturing (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORDecember 29, 2014
Pros: great staff
Cons: diverse and large team can disrupt progress and decisions
Intel is a large company which can slow the decision and development processes. The options for job opportunities and advancement are well established. The work life balance is stressed for all employees with company and group events for all. The locations of the various sites sometimes made communication and direction for program needs disjointed.
Electronic Industry (INTEL)
ENGINEERING SPECIALIST (Former Employee), PRDecember 29, 2014
My first professional experience was at Intel Puerto Rico. I started as a Test Maintenance Technician on 1990 and ended as a Engineering Specialist Level 5 on 2001 year. The Company closed operations on 2001. As a direct employee I was part of the Corporate Qualification Team, qualifying on different sites qualification activities. Been relocated at Kulim, Malaysia for 6 months transferring products and equipment to different sites.
As an Engineering Specialist, I was in charge of every equipment programming , maintenance and support.
good work culture
TESTER (Former Employee), bangaloreDecember 20, 2014
Intel is good for work life balance. Lots of learning experience
Great company
Manufacturing Specialist (Current Employee), Hudson, MADecember 16, 2014
Enjoyed my time working here. Great benefits. Just a great company to work for.
Working for Intel was incredible!
Training Specialist/Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee), Colorado Springs CODecember 13, 2014
Pros: amazing pay, benefits, and culture.
Cons: the ever present fear of lay-offs. which eventually happened in 09.
Intel embraces diversity, encourages creativity and inclusiveness, pays well, and keeps you busy! Intel is on the cutting edge of cleanroom semiconductor manufacturing. This was exciting, because as an employee, I would get lots of experience with the newest forms of support, measurement, inspection and automation tools. Who doesn't love to work with high tech robots? The environment was fast paced, so never a dull moment. Intel also implements a continual improvement policy, which means you have to continually find new skills and new projects to complete. I liked that.

About Intel

45 years of changing the world. We’ve been delivering on Moore’s Law for close on half a century. And we have – Read more