Intel Employee Reviews

Fun, fruitful and a productive work place. work and life is balance
Manufacturing Technical Expert (Former Employee) –  Philippines29 May 2013
Hard work which helps me gained knowledge.Productive, Fun, family oriented company. Gives us time to developed as a senior technician, and give us opportunity to be supervisor, planner, managers..
Pros
free meals, drinks, free coffe, free transportation
Cons
the company that i have in my life
New Product Installation (NPI) Engineer Technician (Former Employee) –  Philippines7 May 2013
this company is proving what is necessary for employee to enjoy his life and time working with the company, specially benefit and other was consider by the company as well giving some stock to employee to fee that they are part of the family.
Pros
good company
Cons
people abuse the company
not fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St.Catharine's20 March 2013
to strict, no respect, lack of communication, no guaranteed full or even part-time hour's.
Pros
nil
Cons
to many to list
Proud to be part of this company!
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Philippines11 March 2013
My first company is one of the best company i work before, even though it is not related to my field of studies. Benefits and salary is good, we practice great place to work. We have 4 days work 3 days rest rotation for 12 hours per shift so that employee who wants to continue studies has the chance to attend class in school while others have more time to spent with there family. We have community outreached program and it helps a lot of community especially in different school that we sponsor. Every employee is respectful with their co workers, that's why i enjoy so much and work there until it closed. We had Christmas party and Summer outing together with our family. The hardest part for all of us employee was
when our company declared for closure. It was affected by American Recession since it is an american company. All employees was felt sad and affected also by this closure.
Pros
free coffee and meal ticket everyday, rice allowance every month, free shuttle or bus before and after work, free gym and recreational hall to employee.
Cons
12 hours working but we have 1 hour break and 30 mins coffee break with pay.
My review summary of working for Le Group Aldo
Third-party Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON16 October 2012
- Assisted customers and closed sales efficiently in a professional manor
- Shipped/Received/Recorded Inventory
- Merchandised Store according to district management plan
- Met and exceeded sales quotas resulting in international recognition
for 5th best sales across Canada
Pros
commissions & discounts