Intel Employee Reviews

not fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St.Catharine's20 March 2013
to strict, no respect, lack of communication, no guaranteed full or even part-time hour's.
Pros
nil
Cons
to many to list
Proud to be part of this company!
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Philippines11 March 2013
My first company is one of the best company i work before, even though it is not related to my field of studies. Benefits and salary is good, we practice great place to work. We have 4 days work 3 days rest rotation for 12 hours per shift so that employee who wants to continue studies has the chance to attend class in school while others have more time to spent with there family. We have community outreached program and it helps a lot of community especially in different school that we sponsor. Every employee is respectful with their co workers, that's why i enjoy so much and work there until it closed. We had Christmas party and Summer outing together with our family. The hardest part for all of us employee was
when our company declared for closure. It was affected by American Recession since it is an american company. All employees was felt sad and affected also by this closure.
Pros
free coffee and meal ticket everyday, rice allowance every month, free shuttle or bus before and after work, free gym and recreational hall to employee.
Cons
12 hours working but we have 1 hour break and 30 mins coffee break with pay.
My review summary of working for Le Group Aldo
Third-party Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON16 October 2012
- Assisted customers and closed sales efficiently in a professional manor
- Shipped/Received/Recorded Inventory
- Merchandised Store according to district management plan
- Met and exceeded sales quotas resulting in international recognition
for 5th best sales across Canada
Pros
commissions & discounts
Opportunities are there
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2015
It is a very good company with very good benefits,a lot of resources and possibilities. It will always depends how far you want to go, and what you will be able to give/achieve, opportunities are there for all employees.
Stage intéressant, et ambiance agréable
Stage (Former Employee) –  Montpellier, A911 April 2014
Ce stage m'a permis de développer mes compétences, et aussi de pouvoir découvrir la vie au sein d'une grande entreprise.