Intel Employee Reviews

Too many hours
CAD Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, OR9 November 2016
Intel Culture states work life balance but it is mainly work, not much life left to balance. Upper management unsure of direction. Company morale is at an all time low
too good to be true
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 November 2016
Everything is too good to be true, if you think it is right, but it is too good to be true . remember it

most part is routing
go there , do work, go home, work more from home
Good place to work at. The culture and the infrastructure are awesome
BIOS Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC5 September 2016
Good company to work at. Always looking forward in order to improve the quality. The balance between life-work is good.
IT Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Philippines22 July 2016
This is a great place to work, i have a work life balance and safety is the main concern of the corporate, Also we ave a profit sharing and team building quarterly.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
2 hours drive
Nice Employer
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Philippines25 February 2015
Very good employer, in terms of benefits, salary and environment. Too bad its factory in the Philippines site shutdowns.
Cons
A fair company which rewards based on results.
Sr. Silicon Architecture Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, OR19 February 2015
The co-workers show great team work. They help each other whenever possible. There are many chances to work on different types of tasks in the project.
call center
Customer Service Representative/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  ST. Catherines27 January 2015
was a place to grow but it did not have enough to motivate the struggles.
Pros
friendly co workers
Cons
quotas
Great people
Sales Representative/ Marketer (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON27 January 2015
I enjoyed working for intel. I learned how to present products to people and really listen and talk to them. The co workers where friendly and management was organized. I would recommend working for them.
Great work and lerning experience
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CA3 February 2014
• Worked in the support group of firmware developers.
• Developed a software usage tracking system for the aid of program managers. This software helped in decision making for buying software licenses.
Soft Skill journey
Failure Analysis Engineer (Former Employee) –  M0723 January 2014
Responsible in identifying and researching component failures to improve product yield, quality and reliability on Wireless product (WiMAX)

Evaluate the electrical and mechanical characteristics of integrated circuits, component, sub-component and system to determine the root cause of failure.
Work closely with development and design team to find the root cause of the failure that generate from the ATE tester.

Knowledge in using standard electronics test equipment such as digital/analog logic analyzer, Parametric Analyser, IREM, TDR, (Micro/Pico) probing tools-Ray, IMS Vanguard, (TSAM/CSAM), board level failure analysis and generation of Test Plan to enable IMS tester validation from ATE tester platform.
benefits
Cons
project relocations
Design/CAD Engineer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 November 2013
As a CAD engineer, i get to learn a lot about how to setup systems that enable verification and help designers in the process of simulating circuit behaviour. I have learned a lot on how to interact with different people and understood the manner in which they work towards the acccomplishment of day-to-day tasks. I have had the opportunity to attend technical seminars and understand a lot about the way Intel goes about designing devices for everyday use. My co-workers are very co-operative and helpful.

The hardest part of the job is ramping up on new information as process tech nodes and the manufacturing techniques change at a very rapid pace.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the challenge it offers one as a result of working at such advanced tech nodes.
Pros
free monthly lunches, parties
Cons
medium pay and long hours
Great Place To Work
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Philippines9 July 2013
Certified to train co-workers in operating production machines. Knowledgeable in MS office such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Hardworking, dedicated and organized technician who meets all deadlines and produces results on given time.
One of the most enjoyable part of our job is during our summer outing usually the company treat us to beach resorts and during team building as well.
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Swindon, ON18 June 2013
A great company to work for, however very limited opportunities in finance.
Pros
Lots of events organized by the company
Cons
Limited opportunitites for promotion
productive and fun.
Equipment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philippines29 May 2013
its fun to work in this company. it helps you to bring out your skills and talent.
Pros
free meals, drinks, free coffe, free transportation
Cons
Fun, fruitful and a productive work place. work and life is balance
Manufacturing Technical Expert (Former Employee) –  Philippines29 May 2013
Hard work which helps me gained knowledge.Productive, Fun, family oriented company. Gives us time to developed as a senior technician, and give us opportunity to be supervisor, planner, managers..
Pros
free meals, drinks, free coffe, free transportation
Cons
the company that i have in my life
New Product Installation (NPI) Engineer Technician (Former Employee) –  Philippines7 May 2013
this company is proving what is necessary for employee to enjoy his life and time working with the company, specially benefit and other was consider by the company as well giving some stock to employee to fee that they are part of the family.
Pros
good company
Cons
people abuse the company
not fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St.Catharine's20 March 2013
to strict, no respect, lack of communication, no guaranteed full or even part-time hour's.
Pros
nil
Cons
to many to list
Proud to be part of this company!
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Philippines11 March 2013
My first company is one of the best company i work before, even though it is not related to my field of studies. Benefits and salary is good, we practice great place to work. We have 4 days work 3 days rest rotation for 12 hours per shift so that employee who wants to continue studies has the chance to attend class in school while others have more time to spent with there family. We have community outreached program and it helps a lot of community especially in different school that we sponsor. Every employee is respectful with their co workers, that's why i enjoy so much and work there until it closed. We had Christmas party and Summer outing together with our family. The hardest part for all of us employee was
when our company declared for closure. It was affected by American Recession since it is an american company. All employees was felt sad and affected also by this closure.
Pros
free coffee and meal ticket everyday, rice allowance every month, free shuttle or bus before and after work, free gym and recreational hall to employee.
Cons
12 hours working but we have 1 hour break and 30 mins coffee break with pay.
My review summary of working for Le Group Aldo
Third-party Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON16 October 2012
- Assisted customers and closed sales efficiently in a professional manor
- Shipped/Received/Recorded Inventory
- Merchandised Store according to district management plan
- Met and exceeded sales quotas resulting in international recognition
for 5th best sales across Canada
Pros
commissions & discounts
Opportunities are there
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2015
It is a very good company with very good benefits,a lot of resources and possibilities. It will always depends how far you want to go, and what you will be able to give/achieve, opportunities are there for all employees.