Intel

Intel Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Work Life Balance
Sr. Staff Software Engineer and Software Architect (Current Employee), ShanghaiJune 30, 2014
can learn lots of new staff
people are very smart
good team work enviroment
Very productive,Fun to work with intel
Cognos Consultant (Former Employee), Bangalore,IndiaApril 1, 2014
Pros: transperancy
Cons: not innovative work
Its great experince to work with intel,management is very transperant to end users and co-workers are very co-operative
FUN
Customer Product Support and Service Rep (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 20, 2014
SOME DAYS ARE BAD
LEARNED A LOT
MANAGEMENT IS GOOD
CO- WORKER HELP FULL
NOTHING
MOST OF THE TIME
Enterprise Technical Influencers Manager (Current Employee), Dubai - United Arab EmiratesFebruary 14, 2014
GPTW (Great Place To Work) is one of Intel's core values among 5 other values that really makes Intel the worlds leading semiconductor manufacturer. Other Intel values are Discipline, Results Orientation, Customer Orientation, Quality and Risk taking.
Intel employees have great loyalty to the company and pride for having the ability to change the life – more... of every person on earth through technology.
Meritocracy, egalitarianism, open door policy and constructive confrontation are all great benefits and key contributing practices to job satisfaction and career achievements. – less
Great work and lerning experience
Software Developer (Former Employee), Folsom, CAFebruary 3, 2014
• Worked in the support group of firmware developers.
• Developed a software usage tracking system for the aid of program managers. This software helped in decision making for buying software licenses.
Sr. Software Engineer
Sr. SW Engineering Manager (Current Employee), Shanghai, ChinaJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: good work life balance
Cons: frequent project change
good work life balance. Access and practice latest technology.
Summary
Project Manager (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 10, 2014
Cons: long hours, sacrifice your wle.
One of the better places to get to know how an American MNC works. Good atmosphere overall, my manager was helpful in coaching and mentoring, especially related to careeer development. Co-workers are helpful as well, especially in need of any help or to start off with.
Continuous learning and improvement
Technician (Validation Lab Support) (Former Employee), Haifa, IL.November 11, 2013
Pros: see review
Cons: not at all
Intel is a great place to work at.
I enjoyed every moment at work.
Creative and open mined co-workers and really supportive atmosphere give me a feeling of a family at workplace.
Sometimes working on pressure and tight timelines - but always with smile and positive thinking!
Good salary and social conditions.
Best dining rooms - like a 5 star restaurants.
if – more... you are seeking for the job and looking for great carrier growth and to enjoy your workplace - Intel Corporation is what you need. – less
Software Developer (Former Employee), BeijingOctober 10, 2013
Good place to work, professional and excellent people around
Analyst (Current Employee), Swindon, ONJune 18, 2013
Pros: lots of events organized by the company
Cons: limited opportunitites for promotion
A great company to work for, however very limited opportunities in finance.
not fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St.Catharine'sMarch 20, 2013
Pros: nil
Cons: to many to list
to strict, no respect, lack of communication, no guaranteed full or even part-time hour's.
Intel has a good high-tech company
Senior System Design Engineer, System Architect (Former Employee), Shanghai PRCMarch 4, 2013
Pros: open and direct working style
Cons: not really high tech is allowed in china
Intel is a good company and high tech based. It has good culture, good management. A typical day should be handle email, project discussion and brainstorming, proposal and solutions, execution. The hardest part is employee need to search for project and try to take over project from other geo.
Intel is a big company
program coordinator (Former Employee), Visakhapatnam, IndiaJanuary 26, 2013
Pros: on every meeting
Cons: flexible hours
Intel conducted it's training program in 30 countries and the program entitled all the teachers to learn how to integrate technology in difficult lesson plans and give a scope for children to easily cope up with a difficult lesson in an interesting manner.

This kind of enhanced learning not only help the students but also teachers to improve their – more... teaching skills. – less
Intel is the best workplace to work in Israel
Manufacturing Specialist 1,2,3 (Former Employee), IsraelNovember 1, 2012
Pros: free meals, free shutles to work and back
Cons: unusual shifts routine
* Maintained equipment on manufacturing operation floor by performing preventive maintenance on daily basis.
Performed troubleshooting for equipment errors in urgent and non-urgent situations to continue flow of machine operation.
Reviewed technological health and stability of equipment by monitoring it regularly
* Learned to work with different kind – more... of people, learned about semi-conductors industry
* Managment was good
* Led and was part of five-member team; coordinated with other departments including Engineering, Management, and Line Operators
* Hardest part were shifts: the routine was two day shifts and two night shifts of 12 hr each and then 4 days off. Shift include weekends and holidays.
* The most enjoyable part was the team work and persistant learning – less
it got great place to work award in India twice
Intern (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 26, 2012
It values life more than work. It allows you to work as per your convenience. It also supports other sports and co-curriculum activities.
Contractor for PCB circuit design
PCB Design Engineer (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJuly 29, 2014
Pros: high quality co-workers, first rate tools, i enjoyed mix of design work, flexible hours
Cons: less than average pay rate, work desk in medium to high density office space
Typical day I went about my business independently. I had contact with others on team to verify what was needed and how I could be most helpful.

Major activities, identifying and qualifying parts, developing circuits and schematics, reviewing pcbs, generating and simulating verilog for fpga, and testing completed pcba in lab.
Fun place to work, safe environment, understandable management team, good paying job and benefits, Equipments are more beyond high tech companies.
(MT's) Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee), Rio Rancho, NMJuly 28, 2014
Pros: good for everything beyond imagine
Cons: a little issue with co-workers, more like stereos type
I would love to work for this company forever, but the time wasn't limitted. I just have to move to the state that this company doesn't exist.
Fun Workplace
High Performance Computing Administrator/Engineer (Former Employee), DuPont, WAJuly 24, 2014
Great place to work. Only problem I have is the obvious disconnect between "blue badges" and "green badges"
Fun place but yet task oriented
FA/FI Engineer - Tracing nets (Former Employee), Chandler, azJuly 22, 2014
I worked here for 34 yrs, grew up only knowing Intel and their work culture. I loved every minute of it, but it was time for a change. I was a Failure Analysis Engineer at Intel and did mostly technical work. (quality control in a lab environment) I created and improved continuously our failure analysis process, by creating and improving wet and dry – more... etchbacks, using chemicals and gases. Then using it on computer chips and or full wafers that manufacturing made, but not up to par, so I located the problems and try to improve yield. I also maintained all the supplies and equipment's. I handled all our administration tasks by ordering supplies, organizing lab and writing and training all new hires on safety and procedures. – less
Hostile work environment
Self-Sustaining Technician (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORJuly 22, 2014
Pros: you can put the intel name on your resume
Cons: everything else
Intel maintains that employees are important, however their actions are to the contrary. Certain benefits are available, but only to employees with several years at the company. Office politics is the primary function of Intel Corp., whereas semi-conductor manufacturing is the secondary. If you plan to excel on your own merit, this is not the company – more... in which to do so. If you plan on getting ahead through Deliberate Machiavellianism and yelling at others to focus attention away from your ineptitude, this is your company. Intel is the most hostile work environment that I've ever been in, which includes fighting in the war. They've offered me a position four times since I left their employment and I've turned it down every time. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Intel

There's more inside ​Intel​ than you ever imagined. We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have – Read more