Intel Employee Reviews

IT Support Technician (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 22, 2016
This is a great place to work, i have a work life balance and safety is the main concern of the corporate, Also we ave a profit sharing and team building quarterly.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
2 hours drive
Great Place To Work
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 9, 2013
Certified to train co-workers in operating production machines. Knowledgeable in MS office such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Hardworking, dedicated and organized technician who meets all deadlines and produces results on given time.
One of the most enjoyable part of our job is during our summer outing usually the company treat us to beach resorts and during team building as well.
Soft Skill journey
Failure Analysis Engineer (Former Employee) –  M07January 23, 2014
Responsible in identifying and researching component failures to improve product yield, quality and reliability on Wireless product (WiMAX)

Evaluate the electrical and mechanical characteristics of integrated circuits, component, sub-component and system to determine the root cause of failure.
Work closely with development and design team to find the root cause of the failure that generate from the ATE tester.

Knowledge in using standard electronics test equipment such as digital/analog logic analyzer, Parametric Analyser, IREM, TDR, (Micro/Pico) probing tools-Ray, IMS Vanguard, (TSAM/CSAM), board level failure analysis and generation of Test Plan to enable IMS tester validation from ATE tester platform.
benefits
Cons
project relocations
Design/CAD Engineer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 21, 2013
As a CAD engineer, i get to learn a lot about how to setup systems that enable verification and help designers in the process of simulating circuit behaviour. I have learned a lot on how to interact with different people and understood the manner in which they work towards the acccomplishment of day-to-day tasks. I have had the opportunity to attend technical seminars and understand a lot about the way Intel goes about designing devices for everyday use. My co-workers are very co-operative and helpful.

The hardest part of the job is ramping up on new information as process tech nodes and the manufacturing techniques change at a very rapid pace.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the challenge it offers one as a result of working at such advanced tech nodes.
Pros
free monthly lunches, parties
Cons
medium pay and long hours
My review summary of working for Le Group Aldo
Third-party Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ONOctober 16, 2012
- Assisted customers and closed sales efficiently in a professional manor
- Shipped/Received/Recorded Inventory
- Merchandised Store according to district management plan
- Met and exceeded sales quotas resulting in international recognition
for 5th best sales across Canada
Pros
commissions & discounts
the company that i have in my life
New Product Installation (NPI) Engineer Technician (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 7, 2013
this company is proving what is necessary for employee to enjoy his life and time working with the company, specially benefit and other was consider by the company as well giving some stock to employee to fee that they are part of the family.
Pros
good company
Cons
people abuse the company
Fun, fruitful and a productive work place. work and life is balance
Manufacturing Technical Expert (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 29, 2013
Hard work which helps me gained knowledge.Productive, Fun, family oriented company. Gives us time to developed as a senior technician, and give us opportunity to be supervisor, planner, managers..
Pros
free meals, drinks, free coffe, free transportation
Great people
Sales Representative/ Marketer (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ONJanuary 27, 2015
I enjoyed working for intel. I learned how to present products to people and really listen and talk to them. The co workers where friendly and management was organized. I would recommend working for them.
A fair company which rewards based on results.
Sr. Silicon Architecture Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORFebruary 19, 2015
The co-workers show great team work. They help each other whenever possible. There are many chances to work on different types of tasks in the project.
Great work and lerning experience
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAFebruary 3, 2014
• Worked in the support group of firmware developers.
• Developed a software usage tracking system for the aid of program managers. This software helped in decision making for buying software licenses.
Nice Employer
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 25, 2015
Very good employer, in terms of benefits, salary and environment. Too bad its factory in the Philippines site shutdowns.
call center
Customer Service Representative/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  ST. CatherinesJanuary 27, 2015
was a place to grow but it did not have enough to motivate the struggles.
Pros
friendly co workers
Cons
quotas
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Swindon, ONJune 18, 2013
A great company to work for, however very limited opportunities in finance.
Pros
lots of events organized by the company
Cons
limited opportunitites for promotion
productive and fun.
Equipment Specialist (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 29, 2013
its fun to work in this company. it helps you to bring out your skills and talent.
Pros
free meals, drinks, free coffe, free transportation
Cons
Proud to be part of this company!
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 11, 2013
My first company is one of the best company i work before, even though it is not related to my field of studies. Benefits and salary is good, we practice great place to work. We have 4 days work 3 days rest rotation for 12 hours per shift so that employee who wants to continue studies has the chance to attend class in school while others have more time to spent with there family. We have community outreached program and it helps a lot of community especially in different school that we sponsor. Every employee is respectful with their co workers, that's why i enjoy so much and work there until it closed. We had Christmas party and Summer outing together with our family. The hardest part for all of us employee was
when our company declared for closure. It was affected by American Recession since it is an american company. All employees was felt sad and affected also by this closure.
Pros
free coffee and meal ticket everyday, rice allowance every month, free shuttle or bus before and after work, free gym and recreational hall to employee.
Cons
12 hours working but we have 1 hour break and 30 mins coffee break with pay.
not fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St.Catharine'sMarch 20, 2013
to strict, no respect, lack of communication, no guaranteed full or even part-time hour's.
Pros
nil
Cons
to many to list
Opportunities are there
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 26, 2015
It is a very good company with very good benefits,a lot of resources and possibilities. It will always depends how far you want to go, and what you will be able to give/achieve, opportunities are there for all employees.