Medical clinic pharmacies require part-time professional Pharmacists to join our dynamic team. The work environment is patient care focused, team oriented and busy. We pride ourselves on providing strong customer service. We offer excellent compensation and real growth opportunity.
- Minimum two years work experience.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Demonstrated track record in delivering exceptional customer service.
- Team Player; flexible.
- Ability to work independently and manage technicians and pharmacy
- Proficiency with Kroll software
If you are looking for a position that gives you the opportunity to practice clinical pharmacy with modern practice tools, please email your cover letter and resume to this Indeed email address. Please include "Pharmacist" in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their applications. Only candidates shortlisted will be contacted.
Since 1932, Crosco has provided services in 25 countries for some of the world's most recognized operators and has average annual revenue...