Come Grow With Us!
IPC is an international premier applicator of protective coatings that enable metallic surfaces to withstand corrosive environments.
We are looking for the right candidate as a Maintenance Technician in our Maintenance and Engineering department. We are looking for someone that has an exceptional mechanical aptitude. This is a great opportunity for the right individual!
Dayshift - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday
Must be flexible to work overtime, and weekends when required
- Perform all necessary installation, repair, and maintenance functions, engaging in high priority items first
- Receive daily tasks from the VP Maintenance & Engineering
- Attain Purchase Order requisitions to determine and thus purchase ant required parts, tools, or materials
- Clean and organize maintenance room and area
- Must have a strong, proven mechanical aptitude
- Must be familiar and comfortable working with hand powered/manual tools and equipment
- Must have strong communication skills
- Experience in a Maintenance role is considered an asset
- Health, Dental, Vision, Group Insurance
- Two Weeks Vacation
- Six Personal Days
- Overtime paid after 8 hours/day and/or 40 hours per week instead of the standard of 44 hours!
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Annual Staff Events
- Christmas Parties, Potlucks, Bake Sales, Bowling, Golf Tournament
- All Personal Protective Equipment is paid for, including a free pair of steel toed boots every year and more!
Indeed - 6 months ago
IPC is a company that applies a wide variety of high performance protective coatings for many industries. With over 30 years of experience i...