Integrated Protection Technologies Inc. (IPT) is a Manitoba-based company specializing in end-to-end protection solutions for our customers. Drawing from the industry’s most innovative and reliable manufacturers we focus on understanding our customer’s applications to custom design, install, and service a solution that will meet their needs now while allowing for the future. We specialize in:
Integrated Security Systems CCTV (IP & Analog) Automatic Gate/Panic Systems
Access Control/Card Access Intrusion Detection Sound/Public Address/Intercom
We are seeking a Junior Security Installation Technician in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Reporting to our Operations Manager you would be working under direction of a Lead Installer to assist in the install, maintenance, and service of low voltage systems to IPT standards in timely manner
- Troubleshoot system operation pre and post commissioning
- Perform service calls
- Completing work orders
- Keeping accurate documentation including following work orders, field purchase orders, wiring diagrams, petty cash receipts, shop drawings, as built information, etc.
- Maintains the communication bridge between field and office staff
- Adhere to contractor terms and conditions, IPT’s Safety program, and all company rules and regulations
- Post-secondary training in electronics and/or networking is preferred but not required
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work both in tandem with lead installer, as well as independently
- Proven communication skills to deal with co-workers, customers, and contractors
- Aptitude/interest/experience in computers and networking is beneficial (both MS and Linux)
- Class 5 Driver’s license
- Passport with ability to travel to the United States for training in needed
- Successful clearance of both Criminal Records check and Child Abuse Registry.
An IPT employee has the desire to work as a team member – contribute, excel, and grow. Our competitive edge is our mission to provide the best customer experience in the industry and our people are the key. We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan. Our staff receive regular industry training and are eligible for supplemental courses/training if desired.
This is your opportunity to start an exciting career into one of the most exciting and growing industries in the world. If you like a high paced environment and are a fan of new and rapidly developing technologies, IPT is the place for you.